Mizuno M Craft Putters

GraniteRoost

Flying Rocks
Albatross 2023 Club Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
6 Grint
Mizuno released today new M Craft putters at the PGA show.

What do you think?

CC253694-66CC-49D4-8479-A62E4FF39098.png56AA149F-C008-48CD-B272-1458A863FCE4.png
58406B54-B997-4E2F-96A8-706714EBCA32.png

Love the blue, and that #2 looks to be a slightly wider blade. I'd look into them simply because of the finish haha

Those look great, they nailed the blue finish!!!!!

For some reason, I just want a blue putter. :cool:

Yeah, I want a blue one too. These look NICE. Blue #1 please.

A first edition of the new M CRAFT line that lives up to Mizuno’s reputation for producing equipment of absolute precision and feedback. Forged from premium 1025 mild carbon steel, then CNC milled to create the most precise shape and alignment. With three initial classic shapes in three striking finishes and an additional weight kit to adjust to a variety of putting conditions. M CRAFT I features a square back with mid slant neck for max toe-hang, suited to an exaggerated putting arc.

M Craft Putters Page

Love that #3!!

Blue putter looks good

I love them. I love the ghost pocket behind the face. They are perfect.

Even though I just bought my favorite putter model I will own a model 1 in blue one used ones start popping up. It was love at first sight with that putter.

Love the looks of the 1 and 3. Both with blue finish please.

I do like the look of the blue. Not sure I am crazy about any of hte shapes. :unsure:

I am thinking the #2 in Carbon would be clutch! Priced at $299.99?

My SL DW knows it's on the way out of my bag, we had a long talk about it and think it will be for the best. ?

Love the blue, and that #2 looks to be a slightly wider blade. I'd look into them simply because of the finish haha

is 1 normal sized blade slant neck then 2 anser style but same size profile?

I like the classic look of #1. Mizuno is really coming on strong.

I love the look of these!!! If PGA carries them ill definitely try them out. I wanna buy one just on looks alone

I think the II looks good, don’t care for the shape/edges on the I personally.

It's funny how different people's tastes are. Those edges are exactly why I like the I. It makes for some fun conversation.

That blue finish looks great!

It looks better in person to me. I like that is a bit chunkier, and squared off.

It looks better in person to me. I like that is a bit chunkier, and squared off.
I've no doubt there, most clubs are that way.

Well, maybe not that new PING mallet....:LOL:

Back