Mizuno M Craft Putters

Lots of talk on this one in the Live Streaming threads from PGA Show coverage including the guys putting on the “Blue” at the Mizuno booth.

that blue = win.

Huge fan of these putters, not only do they look great they feel great too. The blue finish looks great as does the black. The #2 would be my preference

The blue #2 looks awesome. I am not sure if I would get tired of the blue tho. Maybe the carbon. I’ll have to go try these out when they get into stores.

I keep coming back to pictures of these - I think they did a nice job with all three shapes and finishes.

Really like the look of #2, the Blue one, just wonder if we’ll see it up here in Canada in our neighborhood Golftown?

That II is 100% the right choice.
My goodness it looks good.

I will own #2!!! That blue looks so sweet!

I wasn't particularly fond of the results I had, but they look good in hand.

What I don't understand, is why they didn't put anything on the heel side of the face. It feels... incomplete to me.

@jdtox or @Canadan I can’t seem to find the weight off the blue Mizuno Blade putter anywhere. Any chance you grab the details while at the show?

@jdtox or @Canadan I can’t seem to find the weight off the blue Mizuno Blade putter anywhere. Any chance you grab the details while at the show?
Totally off memory, I want to say 355. Don't quote me.

Totally off memory, I want to say 355. Don't quote me.
Appreciate it. I see that they offer weight kits that can increase the overall weight an additional 8g to 13g.

From product description....Heavy 355g head design ensures remarkable stability on short putts for maximum performance

tagging @MWard as well because I think he asked that question.

Some colors just work... that blue is one of them

From product description....Heavy 355g head design ensures remarkable stability on short putts for maximum performance
Just my style I’m ready to place an order.

355g with 3gand 12g weights as well. I believe it is in the live thread to confirm
I thought I remembered seeing it there just couldn’t locate it!

I bet the THP coupon at Budget works for these.
Well discount code not working just yet. Still won’t keep me from placing an order.

Back