Mizuno M Craft Putters

I love them, I love the blue!

I wasn't particularly fond of the results I had, but they look good in hand.

What I don't understand, is why they didn't put anything on the heel side of the face. It feels... incomplete to me.
You mean, clean. Lmao

I’ll be a curmudgeon a bit and say, I think the blue is the reason for the buzz, and I think Mizuno knew that would be the case and I’m ok with that. But the models themselves, very basic, which is the smart way to go if you’re letting the finish make the sale first and foremost.

It’s a beautiful finish. Same as in their wedges.

I’ll be a curmudgeon a bit and say, I think the blue is the reason for the buzz, and I think Mizuno knew that would be the case and I’m ok with that. But the models themselves, very basic, which is the smart way to go if you’re letting the finish make the sale first and foremost.

It’s a beautiful finish. Same as in their wedges.
I think the reason I'm drawn to the I model is because of the industrial look with the straight, basic lines. Even if they didn't offer blue I would like the style but that blue makes it sexy as hell.

I think the reason I'm drawn to the I model is because of the industrial look with the straight, basic lines. Even if they didn't offer blue I would like the style but that blue makes it sexy as hell.
You know, I think some would still be drawn to it, but without the blue I think this thread is a lot smaller...and there’s nothing wrong with that, this was a brilliant play by Mizuno to guarantee buzz. Smart smart smart because it’s ballsy to get into Milled putters today.

I like these.

You know, I think some would still be drawn to it, but without the blue I think this thread is a lot smaller...and there’s nothing wrong with that, this was a brilliant play by Mizuno to guarantee buzz. Smart smart smart because it’s ballsy to get into Milled putters today.
I agree with that. Without the blue it's really just another putter with slightly different lines than traditional but without any real advances.

There is just something about Mizuno that I like and that blue putter is no exception.

Couldn’t you say that about just about every brand right now not named Odyssey? Maybe Ping? That it’s some stamping, milling and finishes that differentiate?

Asking genuinely because looking at the latest releases it seems like it. Maybe Cleveland with their latest design which is really good.

Couldn’t you say that about just about every brand right now not named Odyssey? Maybe Ping? That it’s some stamping, milling and finishes that differentiate?

Asking genuinely because looking at the latest releases it seems like it. Maybe Cleveland with their latest design which is really good.
Established putter brands aren’t the same thing though, I mean Odyssey sold the atrocity that was the red ball because they were odyssey more than anything else. This imo was the only way to get some true buzz for them jumping in this segment, and as I said, a smart move. No blue, you get a fraction of the show buzz.

Haha, I guess. I couldn’t do it.
I think they had to walk a line, too much then the majority whines. This plays to simple and clean Mizuno and that whole long time story.

Me? I’d have loved a little running bird logo in the corner, but I get why they kept it clean.

Established putter brands aren’t the same thing though, I mean Odyssey sold the atrocity that was the red ball because they were odyssey more than anything else. This imo was the only way to get some true buzz for them jumping in this segment, and as I said, a smart move. No blue, you get a fraction of the show buzz.

I think that is fair and pretty much correct. I was just speaking in general terms about milled brands that pop up all of the time. Not much differentiation.

Mizuno story should resonate to fans. Just like the irons, right? Grain flow forging. Clean lines. Better feel. I think in putters that would resonate anyway.

With that said, I absolutely agree that the blue is the main story coming out of PGA Show. I think the dark finish outsells it long term though.

I think that is fair and pretty much correct. I was just speaking in general terms about milled brands that pop up all of the time. Not much differentiation.

Mizuno story should resonate to fans. Just like the irons, right? Grain flow forging. Clean lines. Better feel. I think in putters that would resonate anyway.

With that said, I absolutely agree that the blue is the main story coming out of PGA Show. I think the dark finish outsells it long term though.
Yeah, for putters in general and getting in the market of milled ones, Flash is everything.

It’ll resonate to Mizuno fans, absolutely, beyond that without the color, I don’t think the reach is near there. It gives them a platform, an eye, and an ear of the consumer to start with, now, what do they do? That’s the question.

Sorry if I missed it but do we know a release date for these yet?

Sorry if I missed it but do we know a release date for these yet?
I feel like I saw mid February somewhere but I can't remember where I saw it.

I feel like I saw mid February somewhere but I can't remember where I saw it.

I have an opportunity to pick up a new limited Bettinardi thats really tempting but I want the Mizuno so bad!! I think I can wait it out

I love that blue! I also really like the shape of that mallet! Does anyone know if they will be offering it in a slant neck or any toe hang model? I wouldn't mind adding it to the putter collection of it was!

I love that blue! I also really like the shape of that mallet! Does anyone know if they will be offering it in a slant neck or any toe hang model? I wouldn't mind adding it to the putter collection of it was!

I think on the Mizuno golf Europe website it lists the toe hang. The M craft 1 is full toe hang

I think on the Mizuno golf Europe website it lists the toe hang. The M craft 1 is full toe hang
Its also all listed on the US site.

I'm not a blade guy, but I really like the #1. It is simple, yet very sleek.

These were out yesterday in PGA store and WOW do they look good in person!! Loved the blue and chrome color. It has a nice heavy feel and soft off the face. One of these could easily be my gamer this year

I dunno if it was coincidence or maybe there was actually some hype on these b/c while I was there I saw 6 people go straight to these putters and try them out

These were out yesterday in PGA store and WOW do they look good in person!! Loved the blue and chrome color. It has a nice heavy feel and soft off the face. One of these could easily be my gamer this year

I dunno if it was coincidence or maybe there was actually some hype on these b/c while I was there I saw 6 people go straight to these putters and try them out

Seems like the hype is hitting the market...

Back