Mizuno M Craft Putters

Played around with these today and absolutely love the feel.

Gonna special order a II sometime this week.

Played around with these today and absolutely love the feel.

Gonna special order a II sometime this week.
I'm going to be at a PGA Superstore in a couple of weeks and I'm hoping they have a blue I there to try. It could be an expensive trip.

I was at one of the two PGASS stores here in the Chicago last week when I got my last three clubs regripped. I had about 25 minutes to kill so walked of to the putter area. The store had a display area with the Mizuno putters on display. I rolled one of the Type II putter for a few minutes. Very nice putter but way too much toe hang for me. Also rolled an Axis 1 Joey for a few minutes. I almost bought the putter, still thinking about it though.

Last edited:
Man that blue finish looks so good in person!

Got to see these today. Not for me. Didn’t love the shaping etc. the blue cord grip is pretty sweet.

Anyone buying one or rolling one currently?

Anyone buying one or rolling one currently?
Took everything I had not to buy one on Saturday. I have other priorities at the moment, but damn that thing looks good!

I am gonna assume these are doing well, my shop let me know there are backordered through the end of March.

I am gonna assume these are doing well, my shop let me know there are backordered through the end of March.

Do you happen to know the standard head weight and, or, the heaviness of the extra (accessory?) weights ?

yea Vosh replied on twitter to me that they are struggling to keep enough stock. Apparently demand has been crazy

Do you happen to know the standard head weight and, or, the heaviness of the extra (accessory?) weights ?

It comes with 3, 8 and 13 gram weights so the head can be 345, 355 and 365 grams if you use them as pairs.

yea Vosh replied on twitter to me that they are struggling to keep enough stock. Apparently demand has been crazy

My shop has a 34" model so I am just gonna have to cut and bend it.

I bought one the day of release and absolutely love it!

Got to try these tonight. I was quite surprised and impressed. I’m glad they didn’t have a II in blue haha

Local shop had a display of these. I rolled a few and came away impressed. I liked the M-Craft2. And totally agree with the feedback on the blue -- very nice in person.

More pics on here are needed regardless if you buy!

Well I fully expected to walk out of the PGA Superstore with a blue I model yesterday but I couldn't do it. The feel is phenomenal and the looks are stunning but it was just too heavy for me. I believe it had the 8 gram weights in it but I wonder if they would put the lighter weights in if I requested that setup. If I could get that head weight correct it would be very tempting.

Well I fully expected to walk out of the PGA Superstore with a blue I model yesterday but I couldn't do it. The feel is phenomenal and the looks are stunning but it was just too heavy for me. I believe it had the 8 gram weights in it but I wonder if they would put the lighter weights in if I requested that setup. If I could get that head weight correct it would be very tempting.

I think shopping the putter department at PGA Superstore is similar to perusing the sledgehammers at Home Depot.

I almost bought the plumber neck blade today. For some reason I like the black gray one more than the blue. And I'm blue, blue, blue in color preference. Great feel off the face and superb distance control. If I played faster greens, I would definitely get one. I still might. Took a lot of control not to impulse buy today.

Side note: Shiels in a video said these felt cheapish or something like that. I couldn't disagree with him more.

The putter comes with the weight kit. There is 3 gram and 13 gram weights to swap out.

Reactions: KEV
Back