Mizuno MP-20 Irons

Lol had a feeling you’d pull it shortly after my post.

Full hmb?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yupppppppppppppp!

Your last set you called the best iron set ever. These must be good. I’m going to hit them again tomorrow. looking forward to your thoughts.

I do think that the new Apex are likely the most complete iron set ever.

That said, these dropped my jaw on the ground when hitting them. Impeccable feel, more spin than I expected, and more distance than I expected. Plus, they just look so freaking good in hand and at address.

Shiny is fun. Its why we love this crazy ass game!
Let's goooooooooooooo!

PX LZ 6.5's, beefy.

I am looking forward to seeing these in hand, might make for a tough decision between these & the t100’s. Pretty sure the HMB would b considered the more forgiving of the 2?

I am looking forward to seeing these in hand, might make for a tough decision between these & the t100’s. Pretty sure the HMB would b considered the more forgiving of the 2?

HMBs are softer. I think it basically comes down to how it looks for you at address and then the data between the two.

Yupppppppppppppp!

I do think that the new Apex are likely the most complete iron set ever.

That said, these dropped my jaw on the ground when hitting them. Impeccable feel, more spin than I expected, and more distance than I expected. Plus, they just look so freaking good in hand and at address.

Shiny is fun. Its why we love this crazy ass game!

PX LZ 6.5's, beefy.
By Full set did you mean 3- PW?

Did you consider the 2 iron HMB option?

Congratulations on your new set of Mizuno MP-20 HMB'S.

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

By Full set did you mean 3- PW?

Did you consider the 2 iron HMB option?

Congratulations on your new set of Mizuno MP-20 HMB'S.

As far as I'm concerned in golf, 2i and 3i don't exist.

So I had the HMB & HMC in my hands today........wow they look killer!!!

Just got back from Golf galaxy and the Mizuno Rep showed up and I got to hit the new HMBs in a DG120 X-100, $-Taper, PX LZ 6.5, and KBS Tour shafts. These things are FREAKING incredible. The feel and look is the best I have ever experienced for a player's game improvement iron. The DG120's in X-100 were the best numbers for me with averages of: ball speed = 128, launch = 17.9, carry = 183, spin = 6500 , decent angle = 48.5, smash factor = 1.34 (which was pretty good cause I wasn't center face on all of these shots), peak height = 105. What is not to like about that? And the FEEL and sound is just so freaking good. I don't know if I can hold off ordering until the weekend. Time for some price comparisons... :unsure:

As far as I'm concerned in golf, 2i and 3i don't exist.
OK, these are getting ordered ASAP. :rockon:

Who did you end up ordering through?

Just got back from Golf galaxy and the Mizuno Rep showed up and I got to hit the new HMBs in a DG120 X-100, $-Taper, PX LZ 6.5, and KBS Tour shafts. These things are FREAKING incredible. The feel and look is the best I have ever experienced for a player's game improvement iron. The DG120's in X-100 were the best numbers for me with averages of: ball speed = 128, launch = 17.9, carry = 183, spin = 6500 , decent angle = 48.5, smash factor = 1.34 (which was pretty good cause I wasn't center face on all of these shots), peak height = 105. What is not to like about that? And the FEEL and sound is just so freaking good. I don't know if I can hold off ordering until the weekend. Time for some price comparisons... :unsure:
I really wish the HMB was offered as a full set of lefties. But I’m not complaining. Getting the leftie SEL set is exciting. Fingers crossed that it shows tomorrow.

I really wish the HMB was offered as a full set of lefties. But I’m not complaining. Getting the leftie SEL set is exciting. Fingers crossed that it shows tomorrow.
Congrats on that set - look forward to hearing about them! I can't believe the HMBs aren't available for lefties though. I think Mizuno is going to kill it with this lineup.

Congrats on that set - look forward to hearing about them! I can't believe the HMBs aren't available for lefties though. I think Mizuno is going to kill it with this lineup.
3 and 4 are but I would have like to see the HMB up to 6i.

Due to the bad influence of this group and Jman I have 7-PW coming. I have decided to see how well my 4-6 MP18 FliHi blend for now. I can see extending to at least the 6 iron soon.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

HMBs are softer. I think it basically comes down to how it looks for you at address and then the data between the two.

I went in to have a look at them on my way home from work. I didn’t hit them but first impressions holding them in hand I have to say I like the look of the t100’s at address a bit more

I played the MP-53s for a spell and loved them. How do these compare? I need new clubs!!

I played the MP-53s for a spell and loved them. How do these compare? I need new clubs!!
Can only say that they are longer and more forgiving than the MP-5 and 18's.

So if you loved the MP-53's you will not miss the feel and added forgiveness of the HMB'S

3 and 4 are but I would have like to see the HMB up to 6i.

It honestly surprises me they didn't pick at least 5i as a cutoff point. Even having the 6i as an option does not seem that hard.

Ordered my set today. Absolutely did not need these, but I couldnt help it.

Went for the MBs in the PW to 6 and 3 to 5 in the HMB. Tweaked the lofts to be that consistent 4 degree gaps (weakened the 5 iron, 4 stayed at 22 and strengthened the 3 to 18).

Went with the PX LZ 6.5s.

Cannot wait!!!

Did Mizuno add the elevates or respond on twitter?

One of their reps on twitter answered and the company did through email as well. Awesome communication.

No Elevate as an option. Which is OK as I have a couple spare sets of shafts at home. Went PX LZ 6.5's instead.

One of their reps on twitter answered and the company did through email as well. Awesome communication.

No Elevate as an option. Which is OK as I have a couple spare sets of shafts at home. Went PX LZ 6.5's instead.
Them is big boy shafts. Makes sense.

Still no shipping confirmation yet. The wait is killing me.

Back