Mizuno MP-20 Irons

How would you go about structuring that set up? My curiously is piqued.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same as I did with my MP18, except MMC For SC.

5-6 HMB, 7-8 MMC, 9-P MB

Those irons are clean.... my game is dirty... not a fit... nice write up as usual!

Drop....Dead....Gorgeous!

Man oh man some sweet looking irons (and priced very well).

Give me a full set of those MMC’s and I’d be more than happy, especially if they have delivered on the better feel they are talking about with the copper.

Wow the MMC look so much better than previous generation!!!

Has a release date been communicated?

How/if I mix for a combo set will have to be determined by some hands on testing, but damn these have me excited.

Told my buddy/playing partner about them when we played last night, told my wife this morning. He was more interested than she was.

Always delivering good looking irons.

Weekend/morning bump.

I love my Apex, but a lot of me thinks I could love these more.

Weekend/morning bump.

I love my Apex, but a lot of me thinks I could love these more.

Hahah....same here. Its a sickness...

HMB blended into MP-20 thoughts are aging in my mind like single malt. I'm in.

Mizuno tweeting a pic of a set of MP20 that are being used by a 3 time major winner this week. Can’t work out who it is?

Wow, those are some beautiful looking irons!

Mizuno tweeting a pic of a set of MP20 that are being used by a 3 time major winner this week. Can’t work out who it is?

I spy VJ stamps... and some funky double club numbering

EALxAMbXYAEqrZC

I spy VJ stamps... and some funky double club numbering

EALxAMbXYAEqrZC

But I don’t think VJ (Singh?) is teeing it up this week. They hashtaged the WGCFEdEX

My club gets the demo heads in on 9/5 I’ve schedule a time to try them out that day. Can’t wait to try them

For me?

MB and HMB. I want to hit them both BAD.

What's great though? I bet that's a very easy blend for the longer irons, with visuals that will align well.

I agree with this. It just feels like Mizuno has all the tools for a killer combo set, what ever combo... but the blade to hollow blade from the pictures given suits my eyes.

I do think my Apex should be scared of Chromolly

I do think my Apex should be scared of Chromolly

I don't know about Callaway. They're great too, but I am scared!

That Grain Flow Forged Chromoly Face and Hosel might disrupt a Graphene Dual Soft Fast Core! Might need to think about my combo set because that Copper underlay might be what shields us and makes everything bliss.

Watch your balls people! My par FORE might be coming in Hot! :golf3::beat-up:

Public Notice: This response or post was not meant to be useful. I just really caught up, and like these golf products! Good day(s) to you reader.

I will be ordering a set of the MP20 SEL. They are just too sexy not to own. Man I’ll look cool. I don’t know if I can play them but at least I will look good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’m really interested to see what shafts Mizzy adds to their lineup. The wedges come stock with S400 tour issue and apparently the MMCs come stock with KBS $Tapers.

I would be thrilled if Modus 125 get thrown in as an option too!

Back