JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
OH SWEET LAWD

Those MB's are the stuff of dreams, and to make them more like MP4's :banana:

My giddy god

Now those are irons!! Love the looks and I'm sure the feel is there. I'd game those any day.

Mizuno makes some great looking irons. For those who can fit into these, I sure this is a welcomed sight for options moving forward .

Gorgeous

• Admin
I am insanely hyped for the HMB and MB heads.

It's about time Mizuno took on hollow body!!!

Yes, in our deep dive with Chris Voshall video he spoke about how they have done it in the past and maybe in the future : )
Here they are.

Mizuno makes the most gorgeous irons, the finish is amazing.

I want to get good enough just so I can play mizuno blades.

Yes, in our deep dive with Chris Voshall video he spoke about how they have done it in the past and maybe in the future : )
Here they are.

In my opinion, as a serious competitor in the 'best irons out there' category, Mizuno needed to make this plunge.

Chromoly face though?!?!? Wowowowow.

Very nice. No way I would attempt the MB’s, but the MMC’s look very friendly.

In my opinion, as a serious competitor in the 'best irons out there' category, Mizuno needed to make this plunge.

Chromoly face though?!?!? Wowowowow.

Im pretty sure there is an image floating around with your thoughts on Chromoly haha.

Beautiful! 4 - 6 in HMB and 7 - PW in MMC sounds incredible to me.

Beautiful irons and great review. I wish I had the skill for those lol

This is a great looking lineup.

I am a big fan

Write ups on write ups on write ups today! Awesome info on a bunch of new items!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

These are gorgeous cannot wait!

Hot Metal Blade is an intersting one. But with as much traction as the Hot Metal irons have been gaining, and with how hollow body irons being in the "in" crowd, I think it's a really good move for them. Getting rid of the SC, which I thought felt amazing, and replacing it with that probably makes sense. With MMC it sounds like they've once again packed a bunch of different materials in to a compact head design, which just rocks. I will be curious as to how good they feel with that copper underlay.

Hot Metal Blade is an intersting one. But with as much traction as the Hot Metal irons have been gaining, and with how hollow body irons being in the "in" crowd, I think it's a really good move for them. Getting rid of the SC, which I thought felt amazing, and replacing it with that probably makes sense. With MMC it sounds like they've once again packed a bunch of different materials in to a compact head design, which just rocks. I will be curious as to how good they feel with that copper underlay.

Quoted for complete truth. I’m loving what I’m seeing

Quoted for complete truth. I’m loving what I’m seeing

I wrote this in another thread, but this appears to be a good spot. 7 iron sets for golfers to choose from really gives options to everybody. There will be some overlap, but that is the new norm I think for most companies.

Wow those look stunning!!

As a frequent consumer, I love this. I can go in to a fitter and say I really like the Mizuno clubs and they can fit me into something because there are so many great options. With only one or two this may not work but when there are 7, you should find a great fit.

These will be high on my radar to try. Copper underlay on them....yes please!

Back