Mizuno MP-20 Irons

It appears that you are knocking down flagsticks with an illegal number of clubs. o_O
Guilty as Charged.

Or as they say in Hollywood, Some of these clubs were only Acting as StandIn's.

You got me Dead to Rites

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

Which Clubs STAY and Which Clubs are Heading Home?

@Tenputt

One of these Ladies is Heading Back Home.
9aa3ab12045504ce0d6c31cd5de84397.jpg

Got home and ripped open a blue box. Looks fabulous looking straight at the back! Get over it and a little more junk in the trunk than I expected.

Feels great and they built it just as ordered, thanks Budget Golf!

Weather cancelled a round tomorrow but will hit the range and compare with my current gamer.

You get home and Find These!!!!

Head back to the course for another 18 Holes.

Who said Xmas is for Kids?

MIZUNO must have doubled the staffing to get these babies to my doorsteps in just under a Week.
ebbd7ca6678336093db695cb199259f7.jpg

Knew that was coming, well played

Well after the Amazing surprise at my Door.

I turned around and went straight to the range.

9 holes last night.

Another 18 this morning.

Worth every penny.

Thanks @Ryan_BudgetGolf and Scott.

Thanks Mizuno for an Amazing New line of beautiful clubs.

Buttery Shiny And Smooth.

Pin Seeker Technology included.

Another beautiful 7 iron from 160 sets up a Birdie.
96e89e0dd93450c8465d5f0dededc5e9.jpg

Oh boy. Look what the nice Fedex man dropped off!
8fc47399d829ed4ca805f56e07a3e756.jpg

Time to hit the range!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been enjoying my MP-20 MB’s. Got several rounds in with them and I do believe they are more forgiving than the MP4’s. So sweet feeling. Like buddah.

Been enjoying my MP-20 MB’s. Got several rounds in with them and I do believe they are more forgiving than the MP4’s. So sweet feeling. Like buddah.

They are More forgiving than the MP4, MP5, and MP18's.

But the actual blade looks smaller and thinner....

I don't know how they did that?

The Mizuno MP-20's MB are definitely a Hit. Not only are they super smart looking and more forgiving. They have improved my shot dispersion and peak height. Without cranking up the Lofts and sticking to a traditional profile Mizuno has somehow managed the impossible.

Squeeze more tech and science. Metallurgical technology and innovation in a tiny Buttery Blade.

But of course now the Next Question....

Where do we best start the MB, HMB Blend?

Any Blenders in the THP audience?

Now is the time to Speak Up!

I'm in 6-PW MB, 2-5 HMB Camp.

What camp are you in?

The Mizuno MP-20's MB are definitely a Hit. Not only are they super smart looking and more forgiving. They have improved my shot dispersion and peak height. Without cranking up the Lofts and sticking to a traditional profile Mizuno has somehow managed the impossible.

Squeeze more tech and science. Metallurgical technology and innovation in a tiny Buttery Blade.

What camp are you in?

I would just go all HMBs and call it a day.

No need to blend - going all HMB is perfect for great performance and maximum forgiveness.

Oh boy. Look what the nice Fedex man dropped off!
8fc47399d829ed4ca805f56e07a3e756.jpg

Time to hit the range!

Beauty! What shafts did u end up going with? It’s getting harder & harder not to go pick up a set even though my season is over

What camp are you in?

2I HMB
3 or 4-PW MB and drop a wedge or not... Maybe

Beauty! What shafts did u end up going with? It’s getting harder & harder not to go pick up a set even though my season is over

DG120 x100s.

You need a set of these

DG120 x100s.

You need a set of these

Ha, I know. Trying to hold out to see the i210 replacements & hopefully the iblade 2.0’s. Don’t think I’m going to make it though. Looking forward to your thoughts on them

Had my first range session with the HMBs. I got them in 5-P with DG120 X100s. I had been playing the MP18 MMCs with the same shaft. I had a good session and am VERY happy with these irons. The feel, look, and performance is everything I hoped for. There is forgiveness and they are slightly longer than my MMCs, but I didn't get the sense there were any fliers or anything weird. They look so good at setup with very little offset. More to come!

@Jman have u swapped out the shafts? @H8tobogie were u able to get them out for a round yet?

What camp are you in?

I did the same split after 6 iron. Just arrived on Friday (less the back ordered 4i) and I am absolutely in love.

Putting the 6 MB next to 5 HMB the transition looks great. Not nearly as pronounced as one might expect. Tweaking the 5i weak to keep the 4 degree gaps probably helped with the offset, and the differences in blade length and top line is totally reasonable. Helps the MBs arent crazy tiny blades.

Comparing the MBs to my 718 CBs, in some ways the Mizuno's actually look easier to hit. Thats why I had zero issue in going for the MBs to the 6i. After that it is less about precision, so for me that was a great spot to move to the HMB and i am super happy I did.

Right now. Advantage Apex 19 Combos.

:oops:o_O:censored:;)

Right on, the only thing that worries me about the hmb’s is the size of the short irons & wish the combo set had the option to get the satin 7 iron in the pro’s

They are More forgiving than the MP4, MP5, and MP18's.

But the actual blade looks smaller and thinner....

I don't know how they did that?

I think the blade is thicker through the middle, which they accomplished by moving that missing chunk on the toe to the back of the club, moving the CoG backwards and so boosting moi.

But they also kept the cog really low. I’ve noticed that my thin shots have generally still been on the green. My mmc’s have a higher cog and thin shots would come out shorter and spinnier and so come up short.

@Jman have u swapped out the shafts? @H8tobogie were u able to get them out for a round yet?

Just played my first round. @Nate was in town and I was able to sneak out for a round. Overall I’m really happy with these. I think they’re a big step in the right direction from the MP18 MMCs. I’m maybe slightly longer with these and I really like the feel. I wasn’t swinging my best but they felt good and sure seemed to bail me out on one poorly struck shot.

Back