For Sale MIzuno MP20 HMB, 5 through pw

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is what the others have said. They would be similar to PING i500 in profile, but feel is so much better. Titleist does not have a true comp, in my opinion. Hey, when @Canadan drools a bit, you know that they are a desired profile.
I don’t know if it’s the copper that’s got me excited or what, probably is...

What kind of playing time do you have on these? Not that it matters.. just what’s the deal? Soles look fairly clean, can’t really tell by the faces, what do the back sides look like? This is all condition wise stuff.
Not much time into these. I am a Cobra fanboy. I had planned to play these, but when the Cobra Forged Tecs came out, I jumped. These have been sitting unused for more than a year.

I'm also playing these. Tried a few others and nothing compares. Great feel for how much tech is in there. GLWS. Shocked these aren't gone

These are very enticing!

If I could get my Callaway combo moved I have up for sale, this is exactly what I am looking for!

Not trying to lowball you but with the holidays $500 is tops I can go or have a '98 Tei3 Newport prototype I can trade .... Fingers crossed

Not trying to lowball you but with the holidays $500 is tops I can go or have a '98 Tei3 Newport prototype I can trade .... Fingers crossed
Sell putter and parlay cash!

I know, just his offer is up so figured I’d throw it out there and work out whatever

yes longneck, she’s one of my favorite purchases but never use her bc I game my super ratC97D3975-D2F8-4D46-A262-6BF7C43E3159.jpeg

There reaches a certain price point where it simply is not worth it to sell them. I don’t need the money. Somebody will realize the value here.

There reaches a certain price point where it simply is not worth it to sell them. I don’t need the money. Somebody will realize the value here.

absolutely agree, didn’t think my offer was to that point but no worries ❤️

lock it up (PMd details)

These are sold. Thanks to all who gave positive comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back