For Sale MIzuno MP20 HMB, 5 through pw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenputt

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 4.5
These irons are in great shape, 5 through pw. Standard L/L/L. KBS C Taper Lite Stiff shafts. MCC Align grips. Not seeking trades. $585 shipped, CONUS

E69ACFF5-BF0C-4637-954D-9CB6AA7277A0.jpegE6D5FA6D-30D3-4CF7-8968-3982FF89087D.jpegFE862101-12F0-470D-8C66-5A236F332E59.jpeg080AD0D9-4E58-4D8B-A8BC-BBD7AD700DAF.jpeg

GLWS Craig.

Great condition, great price, awesome shafts.

If the shaft fits, you must ...

Wow great deal

Ugh...
Nice offering GLWS!

I am a little surprised that these are not taken.

Man I’d love to take these off your hands but they’re too good for me.

These are amazing irons. One session on the range and they knocked my p790’s right out of the bag. Someone will love these sticks and at a great price. I wish this ad popped up before I bought mine!

I wish that I was 45 again so I could buy these

I play these. Easy to hit. Mid handicappers can play these.

@Tenputt dude!! You've been emptying the basement or garage. Getting ready for some new 2021 releases?

@Tenputt dude!! You've been emptying the basement or garage. Getting ready for some new 2021 releases?
No. Just had too much fun trying things in the past. Pretty much set for ‘21.

I have a set of these and they are great irons for a mid-cap. Great price too!

I have a set of these and they are great irons for a mid-cap. Great price too!

Agree - they are not that demanding if I'm swinging a set.

Well then why doesn’t somebody purchase them, LOL?

Well then why doesn’t somebody purchase them, LOL?

Have no idea other than they were a 2019 entry and too many are ga-ga over the JPX lineup - But the HMB has a better feel with the copper layer and more chromoly irons than the 921F. I don't understand it.

If I didn't have a wife I would definitely be pulling the trigger on these to sideline my 919 forged.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
So now you‘re telling me that you value a wife over a set of irons. Man, one more example of what 2020 has done to us...

What do these compare to in say Taylormade and Ping? I have never played Mizuno irons but these seem interesting. Do they have the "feel" that Mizuno fans have come to enjoy so much?

What do these compare to in say Taylormade and Ping? I have never played Mizuno irons but these seem interesting. Do they have the "feel" that Mizuno fans have come to enjoy so much?

I have a set of HMBs and the feel is great - It is a hollow body and they have a copper layer under the chromoly face with 2 tungsten weights in each iron, make it soft and forgiving. The back is steel, and the 9-PW is 1025 steel

Similar to the p790 in terms of construction, but feel is much better. Plus no rockets that occur from time to time with the p790. These irons kicked my p790’s out of my bag in one range session.

What kind of playing time do you have on these? Not that it matters.. just what’s the deal? Soles look fairly clean, can’t really tell by the faces, what do the back sides look like? This is all condition wise stuff.

It is what the others have said. They would be similar to PING i500 in profile, but feel is so much better. Titleist does not have a true comp, in my opinion. Hey, when @Canadan drools a bit, you know that they are a desired profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back