Daluteh

Touring Purple - 2024 Bag Boy Championship
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
I know these irons are about 12 years old irons. Does anyone have any experience with them and how they performed? It would be for a beginner / high handicapper just looking for a full set of irons.

Any thoughts or opinions would be appreciated.

I love my MX-200 irons w/ DG300SL Stiff. They are not as long or forgiving as the new irons that are available today but they feel so good. They might be a bit tough for a higher handicap player.

I’m still playing the 50* Gap Wedge to fill in the gap between my wedges and the newer irons gap wedge at around 48* loft.

These were on my list back in the day when I wanted an upgrade from MX23 and 701 Srixon

I love my MX-200 irons w/ DG300SL Stiff. They are not as long or forgiving as the new irons that are available today but they feel so good. They might be a bit tough for a higher handicap player.

I’m still playing the 50* Gap Wedge to fill in the gap between my wedges and the newer irons gap wedge at around 48* loft.

Thank you so much for your input / feedback.

These were on my list back in the day when I wanted an upgrade from MX23 and 701 Srixon

Did you end up with something else that you found fit you better and had more forgiveness?

Played 701s for quite a while... Went to 765... I'd look at some jpx clubs if possible

I would look at the Mizuno JPX 921 Hot Metals in new clubs. They will be much longer and more forgiving than the MX-200 irons.

Back