Mizuno Pro Irons: 221, 223, 225

i only spent a small amount of time with mmc, but personally i was not a fan of the feel/sound. hoping the 223 has improved upon that. i'm excited to learn more!

Agree. Was never a fan of MMC. It's either the 225 (HMB) or a combo with the blade in 9i-PW. I know - going out on a limb thinking about the blade in the highest lofts.:ROFLMAO:

i only spent a small amount of time with mmc, but personally i was not a fan of the feel/sound. hoping the 223 has improved upon that. i'm excited to learn more!
Same. Of the three in the last iteration, I thought they were a huge letdown by comparison.

Add in the fact that I was super salty they didn't make an SC.. Sad days.

Same. Of the three in the last iteration, I thought they were a huge letdown by comparison.

SC for life.

Agree. The MMC line is one of very few Mizuno lines that I just couldn’t appreciate. Never liked the feel or the sound.

with how perfectly mizuno nailed the fairway wood sound in the stz, and the 921 forged, i have really high hopes for the 223. i'm still on the fence about changing irons this year. i want to make it the full year, but new and shiny is just so sessy

Give me all the nostalgia. Pour it into my veins.
I need to be better about the nostalgic aspects of life. I see this and respect where it's coming from, but it doesn't pull me in any direction.

It's weird.

I need to be better about the nostalgic aspects of life. I see this and respect where it's coming from, but it doesn't pull me in any direction.

It's weird.
You’re right, it is. ;)

being weird is pretty on brand for me.

Just like not wanting the MBs because they are scary is on brand for me.
No, that’s silly.

It's weird.

same for me here. maybe because I wasn't old enough to play the old mizunos back then

same for me here. maybe because I wasn't old enough to play the old mizunos back then
This is my origin of 'feels' for Mizuno. I miss them haha

1631712659851.png

Still can't believe I played the MP-33's in the early 00's. Me? lol.

I am honestly having a hard to deciding which set I like the most. They are all pretty awesome.

Look'in-a spicy!

Not gonna lie, I kinda wanted to murder you for wasting 30 seconds of my life and making me listen to that music. Initially. :LOL:

Turned out pretty good though. Loved to see and hear a little about them. Lots of good visuals.

Screenshot_20210915-092916_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20210915-093249_Chrome.jpg

I just wish I could read Japanese haha.

If you use google chrome and go to the JP website, you can have chrome translate the page. Videos - out of luck there.

I just wish I could read Japanese haha.
I actually understood more watching it than I expected. The reading though.. I got nothing. Lol

Can translate the webpages usually though, and I found some of the micro-slot in the 223 and weight stuff in the 225 pretty interesting watching the vid.

225 looks absolutely amazing. Even the top line. Crazy good.

I’m wondering about a mix as well. 225 4-7 or 8, 8 or 9,pw 221 but i sort of want to throw in a 223 just because! And a fly go for those days at places like Caledonia! Where accuracy is really highly valued.

and regular my game may not warrant it now, i played some great golf with the TM RAC coin forged blades. Blades make you concentrate more, in my humble.

Good news? 6 THP’ers got the full rundown on these from Vosh directly and will get to share when the time comes!

#THPexperiences

Back