These are fun putters. Great write up, you can hear the excitement in it..
The bang for the buck given the quality is pretty stunning

Great article James. Looking forward to your feedback.

The V is my favorite of the group. That head shape (V) really makes the blue look deep.

Good stuff.

I have not rolled the V yet, but the III is just about the best putter I've ever tried. Really hard not to pull the trigger.

I like the shape of the V but that toe hang probably isn't great for me.

Cool writeup. (y)

Good stuff.

I have not rolled the V yet, but the III is just about the best putter I've ever tried. Really hard not to pull the trigger.

I like the shape of the V but that toe hang probably isn't great for me.

Cool writeup. (y)
I don't know if you like the "Wing" style mallets or not, but the VI is a great example of that style, looks incredible, and is face-balanced.

Mizuno-MCraft-6-4.jpeg

I don't know if you like the "Wing" style mallets or not, but the VI is a great example of that style, looks incredible, and is face-balanced.

Mizuno-MCraft-6-4.jpeg
I actually use this style right now. This is the one I was most excited about when I saw it was being released.
I actually tried it side by side with the III and was actually disappointed that the III beat it for me because the wing is my preferred shape 🤣

EDIT: actually, I just realized I put a lot of "actually " in that post. I don't actually say actually that much. Actually. 🤪

Actually

Last edited:
Loved reading this, big fella. I am so enamored of the blue and the VI but face balanced isn’t something I’ve used before.

Time to see if TGW has these on the floor to demo

Appreciate the kind words from all of you who have given this one a read.

It continues to be a bright spot for me, and one that’s pretty much taken over the bag outside of other ongoing reviews. I didn’t expect to like them to be honest, but when I saw and rolled this one in the THP Club Lab, I was pretty stunned, and that continued through the length of the review period and now beyond.

I am looking to potentially replace an old premium putter and these are another line to consider as like many of the features. Feedback above pretty positive. Would love to test one soon.

I am looking to potentially replace an old premium putter and these are another line to consider as like many of the features. Feedback above pretty positive. Would love to test one soon.
I think these would surprise you. There’s enough shape options now too there should be something in there that comfortable to look at.

ok so i have been putting soooo consistently with this III Mizzy that I have here. The satin is sooo pure and the roll / feel amazing each and every time I know what to expect.

I think these would surprise you. There’s enough shape options now too there should be something in there that comfortable to look at.

I plan to try if I can find one DC area

Going to install a stability tour into this one tonight, move from the KBS one step in it now and see if I notice any changes.

Going to install a stability tour into this one tonight, move from the KBS one step in it now and see if I notice any changes.
Interesting. Definitely curious to see if the shaft plays any role in the feel dept.

Me as well. It was eye-opening to see how much shafts influenced iron selection. Would love to understand the magnitude of shaft for putters better.

Me as well. It was eye-opening to see how much shafts influenced iron selection. Would love to understand the magnitude of shaft for putters better.
I know many out there hate on putter shafts, but the tech and reasons are very real. If you want a starting point, check out the homepage, we have reviewed almost every putter shaft on the market! (y)

I know many out there hate on putter shafts, but the tech and reasons are very real. If you want a starting point, check out the homepage, we have reviewed almost every putter shaft on the market! (y)
That may be what is driving my curiosity ;)

Well the V is mine 😂. Just needed something new to play with so why the heck not.

Prepare to be infatuated.
I mean I’ve gone in and out of my golf store like four times this past month just hitting the Mizuno putters and I finally succumbed to my want haha.

i’m loving the blue color. I almost got the black but figured the blue stands out more and that’s typically how I feel ha ha so it’s gonna be fun

Yeah. I can't get it out of my head.
If I don't get picked for the MC, that'll free up some cash so I think I'm gonna grab one. They are SO good.

First round yesterday with the putter. Holy cow. Outside in the real world this thing looks freaking phenomenal. While I still need to change out the grip, I made due and I have no complaints about this thing.

the feel was super good. Felt softish, but had density to it as well. Roll was good for the most part. Only time I noticed a lot of skidding was due to my stroke on a few putts. Forgiveness wise..... it could be better for an almost mallet but it’s not something that would knock it out of my bag.

I placed the heavier weights in due to me wanting to even out my stroke. I noticed in the store and at home that with the 8g weights, my stroke was a little iffy. Not super smooth and kind of shaky. The heavier head weight definitely helped that.

A couple negatives though. The headcover..... beautiful indeed, but I need magnet closure man haha. Also I feel like it could be slightly bigger or have a cut by the hose to allow the head to go a little deeper into it. Second negative was I felt like the ball was coming off much softer/less speed than my Byron Morgan and I was having issues getting the ball to the hole on longer putts. Now that can be from a lot of different variables. My stroke could have been off, not being super comfortable with grip, etc. so probably not the putter itself but it was noticeable.

overall I’m very happy. Made a lot of putts yesterday. Was seeing lines and Hitting them very well also.
CFD1DD9A-F296-4D00-8C95-108F39FFF2EA.jpeg8B13EE9D-82BF-4A69-9CE1-662B4379BE9B.jpegF544AB76-EB49-4C5C-9E94-B4F983791B64.jpeg

Man, I adore the headcover. But people’s hate of Velcro always makes me laugh. ;)

In terms of forgiveness, a one piece milled mid mallet is never going to offer what a full mallet does, ya know? But I’m also in the camp that people don’t typically “miss” with a putter as much as we think we do.

Looking forward to continued thoughts.

First round yesterday with the putter. Holy cow. Outside in the real world this thing looks freaking phenomenal. While I still need to change out the grip, I made due and I have no complaints about this thing.

the feel was super good. Felt softish, but had density to it as well. Roll was good for the most part. Only time I noticed a lot of skidding was due to my stroke on a few putts. Forgiveness wise..... it could be better for an almost mallet but it’s not something that would knock it out of my bag.

I placed the heavier weights in due to me wanting to even out my stroke. I noticed in the store and at home that with the 8g weights, my stroke was a little iffy. Not super smooth and kind of shaky. The heavier head weight definitely helped that.

A couple negatives though. The headcover..... beautiful indeed, but I need magnet closure man haha. Also I feel like it could be slightly bigger or have a cut by the hose to allow the head to go a little deeper into it. Second negative was I felt like the ball was coming off much softer/less speed than my Byron Morgan and I was having issues getting the ball to the hole on longer putts. Now that can be from a lot of different variables. My stroke could have been off, not being super comfortable with grip, etc. so probably not the putter itself but it was noticeable.

overall I’m very happy. Made a lot of putts yesterday. Was seeing lines and Hitting them very well also.
View attachment 8999003View attachment 8999004View attachment 8999005

Nice photos (y)

Back