Mizuno retires 919 Line June 19

I am so excited to see what's coming from them.

HMP's are one of my favs.
Those are currently at the top of my wish list when I go for my CC fitting next month.

Normally I'd be sad for a major line retiring, but Mizuno makes such good stuff, I'm excited about the future.

I'm fine with all of this. I just got my custom order JPX 919 Forged set at a great price, and although I'm always interested in what's coming out next, I'm good on irons for a while and definitely don't regret the timing. :drinks:

I'm fine with all of this. I just got my custom order JPX 919 Forged set at a great price, and although I'm always interested in what's coming out next, I'm good on irons for a while and definitely don't regret the timing. :drinks:
Same here, the 919 Tours I picked up saved me some cash over the blended set with MP-20's I was looking at.

just played four rounds with them in Michigan this past weekend & when it was hit well they are amazing (I hadn't done 4 over 4 days before so round 4 was a tired one).

I have never had a 4 iron feel so good, launch so well and stop within 12 inches or less of initial impact on the green, I had one 223 yard par 3 (elevated tee & green, pretty much all carry) that just stopped pin high with maybe 4 inches of difference between pitch mark and where it stopped!

This post has me even more ticked off, having ordered my 4 and 5 919F from my dealer on 6/12 and then getting a email on the 21st. saying Mizuno discontinued them and I'm not able to get them real grinds my gears! Either him or his rep screwed up!

This post has me even more ticked off, having ordered my 4 and 5 919F from my dealer on 6/12 and then getting a email on the 21st. saying Mizuno discontinued them and I'm not able to get them real grinds my gears! Either him or his rep screwed up!

That's a bummer.

Hopefully they slide you some kind of discount for that, sorry about that.

Ordered the remainder of my HMPros, 8-PW, a few weeks ago, to fill out the set, in Recoil 95. Keeping a set of 919F to mix and match. Need to ebay my other set of 919F.

Very happy with HMPros.
I have the 900 forged with recoil 125’s and 110’s , awesome shafts!

I love my HM's and I will not be tempted
I love my HM's and I will not be tempted ...

Looks like I'll wait to buy some irons. But at what point do you stop waiting

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

I love my HM's and I will not be tempted ...
Liar :ROFLMAO:

Would've made more sense to retire this line September 19, but oh well.

Back