CONTEST Mizuno S18 Wedge Give Away

WANT! My 12 year old Vokey is aging, no more bite. I play Mizuno irons, this would be perfect for me. My wedge game is

Well done! A THPer will love this, I gave mine to my dad for his birthday and loves it!
That's great, always fun to give stuff to family!

I actually thought about giving this one to one of the guys I work with, who is a regular playing partner, since we actually work for a THP (Trinity Highway Products), but then decided to keep it in this THP family instead.

Awesome of you to give away a great wedge. My 56 is pretty worn down and ready for something to take its place, would love to give this a try.

I love the “THP 19” stamp. It would be cool to commemorate joining the forum this year and the blue color matches my mizuno carry bag... But what really catches my eye is 14* of BOUNCE.

Unfortunately, I frequently find myself needing a club that will swing easily through heavy rough. And I have a nasty habit of getting too steep with my irons. The swing is spastic, and my miss is usually, Uhhm...fat.
yep. Those two words describe my wedge game. Spastic and fat.

So....gimme that beautiful bounce.

pretty please!

Thanks for the awesome contest. I love this place!

Lots of great entries so far!

I'll keep this going through today, and select a winner tomorrow morning.

Great gesture. My first swing with this club was a chip-in birdie in the first round of the playoffs of my after work league. Whoever gets this is going to love it!

This would pair well with my Mizuno S18 56*/14.

Spoiler

This contest is closed, and congratulations @Bunker Snot , you've won the Mizuno S18 Wedge!

Please PM me your full name and mailing address so I can get this out to you.

Thanks for Paying this Forward!

1)done
2) my 56 is my oldest and least favor wedge, certainly the first to upgrade. Also absolutely love my JPX irons and would love to have the feel of a mizuno in the wedge section.
3)

As a Mizuno fan boy (lately) that would be a nice addition to my already Mizuno heavy bag.

My wedge game...well...

Thanks for Paying this Forward!

1)done
2) my 56 is my oldest and least favor wedge, certainly the first to upgrade. Also absolutely love my JPX irons and would love to have the feel of a mizuno in the wedge section.
3)

As a Mizuno fan boy (lately) that would be a nice addition to my already Mizuno heavy bag.

My wedge game...well...

Thanks for the entries, but look up a couple of posts, the winner was already selected, and the wedge is on it's way to its new home.

tenor.gif

That's what I get for skimming.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Great job @OldeDude ! Been planning my paying it forward since winning the Mizunos yesterday.
??

Great job @OldeDude ! Been planning my paying it forward since winning the Mizunos yesterday.
??
Yeah, just rub it in about your Holiday Cheer win ............ actually congrats on that win, those look like some amazing clubs, and I am absolutely sold on :UST: Recoil shafts.

Awesome idea oldedude. And congrats on being happy with your wedges.

Why I would like to win: Um, it's black, for one. And it has a black and white grip. I have a thing for blacks and whites. My black and white clubs would make it feel at home. And it's a Mizuno. I've never hit a Mizuno wedge in my life. I've yet to find the right specialty wedges for me, so new is different, and different might be better. I also gravitate towards higher bounce wedges than people think I would, because of the courses I play and the fact that my swing is real steep.

My current wedge game:

I’ve never gamed a Mizuno wedge, and the THP stamping is awesome... Thanks for the opportunity...

Awesome gesture - thanks! I would love to win this wedge as I've decided to fiddle with the gaps in my current wedge system (PW, 53 and 58 degrees). Plus the THP stamping looks incredible!

Winning is the best. Need I say more?

Thanks for the entries, but look up a few posts, the winner was already selected, and the wedge is on it's way to its new home. I've edited the original post announcing the winner.

Back