CONTEST Mizuno S18 Wedge Give Away

OldeDude

--Still Alive and Well--
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
--17--
THIS CONTEST IS OVER, CONGRATS @Bunker Snot! The wedge is on it's way.

Hey THP, the spirit of giving is upon me this Christmas season, and with Holiday Cheer coming up this week, I thought I'd get a little head start on the fun.

I received this Mizuno S18 56*/14 Wedge at the Budget Golf Championship this year, and since I'm happy with that part of my bag right now I figured I'd pass it on to another THPer that could put it to good use (it is still brand new, in the plastic). The wedge is custom stamped "THP 19", so I think it needs to stay in the family.

Here's the deal to enter:
  1. You must be a 2020 Albatross Club Member (info on joining can be found here: ALBATROSS CLUB)
  2. Reply to this thread telling me why you would like to win.
  3. Include in your reply a GIF describing your current wedge game.
That's it, I'll pick a winner later this week, and try to get this sweet wedge out to the winner before Christmas.

Good luck all, and Merry Christmas!

S18_01.jpg
S18_02.jpg
S18_03.jpg

Last edited:
Nice gesture!! Not an entry but this is very cool for you to do.

Nice gesture and a solid wedge there.

What an awesome gesture! No entry for me as I am happy with my current wedge setup but somebody is going to win a phenomenal wedge.

Last edited:
I have been looking for a 56* wedge for those close in shots - would love to add this to my arsenal. Awesome holiday gesture!

Thank you for doing this! I would love to get a club stamped with THP. The color (black) would fit perfectly in my bag. The loft and bounce would really help my short game.

My wedge game is in shambles at the moment & currently searching for a wedge that can turn that around. Plus having a wedge stamped THP in the bag would be great.

Awesome gesture @OldeDude ! Love my Mizzy wedges and my MP R 56° is pretty worn, need to stay out of the sand!

I like free stuff ;)

Awesome of you to offer this up. (y)

My wedge game needs all he help it can get. After playing today, wedges is a definite hinderence to my scoring better. I described in more detail in the Attempting to Break 90 thread.

My current wedge game is:

Really cool gesture. I'd love to have this one in the bag. I just bought a 50* S18 wedge this week and really enjoyed my first round with it. Of course that led to an immediate ponder of adding another. Now here we are...

I think this is an awesome gesture. Although I’m not interested in a new wedge, I applaud your generosity in giving someone this wedge.

Always heard good things about Mizzy wedges but never had the chance to try one. As for my wedge game, lately it's been comical.

I’ve never tried a Mizuno wedge but have wanted to for a few years. Awesome gesture by the way. Thanks for the opportunity.

My wedge game....hmmmm....

Non stop rain here and I'd love to get a high bounce wedge to help me stop landscaping the course.

What a fantastic gesture! Nice stamping!

It's time to retire the old Taylormade XFT got a few dings and can't find replacement faces.

Thank you for the opportunity

Oh man, awesome gesture!

This 56* would finish up my bag. My 100 year old Cobra tour trusty needs to be sent to the pasture. Plus, the THP stamping is the icing on the cake.

Nice gesture! My wedges are so worn out ... I get absolutely NO

Great giveaway. Good luck to everyone. My wedges are set for now.

would be a great addition t go with my MP-20's. My old MP T-series grooves are pretty worn out, thank you for the shot....

Nice offer. No entry, but good on you.

Well done! A THPer will love this, I gave mine to my dad for his birthday and loves it!

Not an entry, but I wanted to thank you for doing such a sweet giveaway!!!

Back