Mizuno ST-G220 Driver

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Appeared on the USGA Conforming List.

R2021-0173.jpg

Looks like lots of stuff going on there, some serious adjustability!

Yep.. want more info..

Hmmm ... Holy Adjustability Batman! :unsure:

yeah I want to hear more about this.

The club companies have made it so hard to choose a club because they are all so good now! Splitting hairs

That looks CLEAN considering how much adjustability there is. You could have a deeper CG in one than the other - I assume that would apply draw or fade bias, plus increasing or decreasing spin.

I would certainly give that a run!

I am tripping over myself with the ST-G 220 naming, but OK. Options are good. I thought Vosh said we were getting away from easy to anticipate numerical naming, and into the "more exciting" ST-X, ST-Z framework. ST-G ok, the 220 needs to get axed.

my stz fairway has an impressively hot face, but spin and launch to keep everything very playable. if this driver has achieved that, AND gives weight adjustability i might have to take a few swipes with it.

More info needed quickly on this. hmmmm

More Show Time !

Dont mind me - just setting this driver to ultimate performance!

Arrggg!! Must think Cobra! Must think Cobra!!😳

I am tripping over myself with the ST-G 220 naming, but OK. Options are good. I thought Vosh said we were getting away from easy to anticipate numerical naming, and into the "more exciting" ST-X, ST-Z framework. ST-G ok, the 220 needs to get axed.

Apparently G needs some extra numbers to help differentiate from from X and Z. The letter G is like that. ;)

I love the adjustability but . . .

I do not need a new driver. I do not need a new driver. I do not need a new driver. I do not need a new driver. I do not need a new driver. I do not need a new driver.

The trend seems to be going away from adjustability, but still like it. That's the only thing I have against the ST-X at the moment.

that looks very interesting

I need to know all the things. ALL OF THE THINGS!

I know very little about this product, but can say the back of the sole, where it says High is incredibly intriguing to me from a tech stand point.

Back