Mizuno ST-Z Fairway Woods

Little of both. It’s as neutral to open as I’ve ever seen in a 5w especially. And it’s flat so that might be part of it, adapter can take it up to 3 upright :oops:

The ST-Z line (including driver) are all open 1° in the STD and UPRT settings.

image006.jpg

image007.jpg

@Jman.. you loved it didn’t you?

As of lately I’m interested in all Mizuno products.

The ST-Z line (including driver) are all open 1° in the STD and UPRT settings.

View attachment 8998187

View attachment 8998188
That's actually the reason I went with a 3 wood to loft up to a 4 woodish loft. Weirdly enough with my driver I like it neutral to open but fairway woods I like neutral to closed so I figure closing that already slightly open 3 wood face to add loft might be perfect.

Um. Yes.

It kicks my SIM Ti’s ass.
If clearly looks better but how else is it kicking the sim’s ass? I know you were pretty high on the sim last so I am really interested because I am looking for a new 3 wood to replace my sim max

If clearly looks better but how else is it kicking the sim’s ass? I know you were pretty high on the sim last so I am really interested because I am looking for a new 3 wood to replace my sim max
Easier to hit. Feels better. Easier to launch. Just as long. Looks better. More aesthetically appealing.

Easier to hit. Feels better. Easier to launch. Just as long. Looks better. More aesthetically appealing.
Haha, that’s it? Well you pretty much have convinced me to order blind

I've been provoked. I really wanted to check these out locally, but my LGS doesn't carry them. And, @Jman taunting educating us with tales of sex appeal and ease of use.

Order is placed. Poker chip in Mizuno's queue for build. :D

I ordered a 5W, custom length shaft, about 4.5 weeks ago, so I'm hoping that mine will arrive around the end of the month. Fairway woods and I have not been on speaking terms the past few seasons, so I'm hopeful that I can actually get along with this one :)

Mizuno website showing right handed 3W out of stock..... booooo

Man that looks so freaking good. Does it sound as good as it looks?

better. the sound is perfection.
I love hearing that. I thought the drivers sound fantastic as well but didn't get to hit the fwy.

trying these fairways is a 2021 goal for me... y'all are making it a necessity

These are sounding better and better. I have always gravitated towards a deeper face and these sound as close to perfect as anything out there right now. The big question is what shaft to go with. I am not familiar with a lot of their standard shafts. 🤔

I'm getting real annoyed that my 3 wood hasn't magically shown up on my doorstep yet! I'm really happy that these are selling so well for Mizuno but selfishly I'm annoyed :ROFLMAO:.

Back