Mizuno ST-Z Fairway Woods

I’m joshing you, after all that praise for the Mizuno. ;)

I’m joshing you, after all that praise for the Mizuno. ;)
When a club performs, I’m honest about it. This is a damn good 5-wood, and a versatile one, literally no drop off for me from my SIM. It’ll be in this season.

You've heard my delivery rants.:oops:

Have the tracking ...:D

5 wood coming...:cool: tomorrow

You've heard my delivery rants.:oops:

Have the tracking ...:D

5 wood coming...:cool: tomorrow

yes! remind me which shaft you went with.

Same as yours in 67g.

They don't list SW so I am hoping they put the 11g weight in the back or I will be emailing peeps.:oops:

I think the F3 experiment is about to end

I think the F3 experiment is about to end

Did not think that would work for you. From description, it works for peeps like me - humans:D

Did not think that would work for you. From description, it works for peeps like me - humans:D

i love it. i don't have an aggressive transition at all, though. i love making a decent swing on this thing and seeing a mid/high trajectory, incredible feel, and excellent stability. i have a little more wear slightly toward the heel, though, so i'm wondering if i should go a little flatter.

It's weird to me how much I loved the F3 in my 3 wood, but I couldn't get comfortable with the same shaft in the driver.

Maybe I'm just better off the deck? LOL.

Really loving the ST-Z and Kinetixx Launch combo really seems like a incredible combo! Absolutely flies like a rocket and lands soft will be a great scoring club from far out.

It actually works for a lot of people, in the stronger weights and flexes it’s a very successful fairway shaft for stronger swingers

that would be... cooool.... haha
Haha! Indeed....and a bit terrifying too. When I put it in the SIM I couldn’t get the thing off the ground :oops:

It actually works for a lot of people, in the stronger weights and flexes it’s a very successful fairway shaft for stronger swingers

Hope you know I was being lighthearted.:oops: I just took delivery F3 60 in R because they did not show 70 in R. Should work - shaft supposedly has a nice kick. Came in around D3 with my 2 strips of lead tape in back.

loved the stz 5w again yesterday. green high on one par 5, perfect layup in the perfect spot on another, and point and shoot on shorter par 4s. freaking a, what CAN’T this thing do?!

I think I’m adding the 3w. The face depth is what’s doing it for me.

Reactions: MH
Surprisingly FedEx has dropped off my 3 wood today. I didn't expect that at all but it looks like I'll finally get it in the bag!

Surprisingly FedEx has dropped off my 3 wood today. I didn't expect that at all but it looks like I'll finally get it in the bag!
Prepare to be enamored.

Hot damn this is a good looking club!

6C266EFC-7BC2-481F-9BE8-A7B9472ECFCF.jpegD342BAD0-4B7F-42DE-A7C9-09A1C4F277C3.jpeg

Hits and sounds even better.
I'm pumped to find out! Right now I'm debating on whether to loft it up 1* like I originally planned or let it ride in stock setup and see what happens. I have a tournament Saturday and that might be my first chance to get it on the course.

I'm pumped to find out! Right now I'm debating on whether to loft it up 1* like I originally planned or let it ride in stock setup and see what happens. I have a tournament Saturday and that might be my first chance to get it on the course.
I’ve got the 5 wood right now +1 loft and lie with the Kinetixx Launch in it right now and absolutely enjoy it. Favorite club in the bag, the 3 is definitely a hard ponder right now as I found myself teeing off with the 5 but needing a little more. Can’t wait to hear how it works for you.

Back