Mizuno T20 Wedges

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I wonder how deep the HydroFlow Micro Grooves are. Some other manufacturers have some fairly deep laser grooves, and it really helps get a ton of spin from less than full wedge shots. Seems like these wedges are moving in that same direction.

And that blue ion finish is gorgeous. It looks almost calming, in a way.

Great looking wedges. Wonder how the blue finish holds up?

I love the blue that Mizuno offers. Last weekend one of my buddies was talking about how much he loves his Mizuno wedges and these sound like a great option.

Almost too much to digest with all the info release on new clubs today! I have always been a big fan of Mizuno wedges and these look and sound like they would be no different. Raw finish as an option is fantastic!

Great looking wedges. Wonder how the blue finish holds up?

I had the Blue T7 wedges and the finish just had the normal wear. They were great wedges, so I am going out on a limb and saying these will be good as well.

Really like my S18 wedges. These have me very intrigued!

I see the raw is custom only, is there an upcharge for that one or is it going to be the same price?

Never tried a Mizuno wedge but those blue ones are sweeeet

Never tried a Mizuno wedge but those blue ones are sweeeet

I think the last one I really tried for more than just a demo was the T11, and that was when the DG spinner shafts just came out. I really liked those then, but they are just always a company that I never really think of when it comes to wedges.

I think the last one I really tried for more than just a demo was the T11, and that was when the DG spinner shafts just came out. I really liked those then, but they are just always a company that I never really think of when it comes to wedges.

I think that happens quite a bit. You have 3 three companies that really have every loft, grind, bounce, etc available and then you have everybody else. That everybody else doesn't make them inferior, heck, they could be loved, but its hard to make that jump.

Yeah me either. Weird considering how much irons are thought of so highly but not so much wedges

I think that happens quite a bit. You have 3 three companies that really have every loft, grind, bounce, etc available and then you have everybody else. That everybody else doesn't make them inferior, heck, they could be loved, but its hard to make that jump.

Absolutely. When fitting gets preached as much as it does, and options galore are out there, it's hard to maybe try to "force" your fit in to something else.

These look great. Will be in the market for new wedges early next year and these are a must try.

The HydroFlow Micro Grooves look a lot like the micro grooves on the Cobra MIM wedges.. I know a lot of manufacturers are adding these micro grooves, are they regulated by the PGA like the main groove shape & depth are?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The number where it is always makes it look cheaper than it is. I’ve always enjoyed mizuno wedges, but they never look as good as they perform because of the way they badge them. Move that to the toe and these become a home run.

Dang these are good looking. That blue looks so good.

Love the looks!!

Really like the blue color!!

I know there is not a whole lot you can do with a bladed wedge, but these look just like the T7 wedges.

Nice and clean, absolutely money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know there is not a whole lot you can do with a bladed wedge, but these look just like the T7 wedges.

Did you read about the new face milling techniques in the article?

Did you read about the new face milling techniques in the article?

Yes, sorry. I meant solely from a cosmetic point of view.

I guess to be fair, Vokey's don't really change much from a cosmetic point of view either (and I'm sure there are numerous others in the same boat).

Back