Mizuno T22 Wedges

After two days on the course in SC…. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

A798C6B2-9168-4786-ADF7-E2A91751B975.jpeg
04517F87-B922-46DB-96F3-4E98ED4A0283.jpeg
5709A507-6A06-4D30-8039-25511EAD64E0.jpeg
4AFAD8A2-96DA-4D18-BE72-C604751D8A7E.jpeg
8CCF1F4C-DF6D-48EC-925C-21F6D9AF16E4.jpeg
461C400F-E8BA-4298-A8C6-F3EAB247C2AC.jpeg

Now THAT’S what I’m talkin’ about!
Super cool right? With the right light you get some crazy lines in them. Yet at address I just see a standard copper looking wedge. It’s great.

Super cool right? With the right light you get some crazy lines in them. Yet at address I just see a standard copper looking wedge. It’s great.
I’m smitten, and I haven’t even seen them in person… yet.

Man these look so good. Love what I'm seeing and hearing on these. I love the T20 wedge I have currently, but am gonna have to look at these when I can.

I know what you mean. I’ve got a brush and some WD-40, we can get those cleaned up real quick for you :p
I’d rather cut an eye out with a spork.

Man these look so good. Love what I'm seeing and hearing on these. I love the T20 wedge I have currently, but am gonna have to look at these when I can.

I played the MP T20 ... these are better. New grinds work. See what works for you. Softer than a baby's behind, too.

There are also slight changes in the design that benefit the look of the T22. Just can't put words to it but it is a better look.

Last edited:
Broke my self imposed, or planned, 7 day moratorium on golf and went and played a round today. Definition of addict here folks.

Anywho….

These on my home turf are going to make me very happy. Saw that same ability I had over the weekend to hit some saucy flighted down spinners into greens as well as comfort on standard trajectory shots. Big standout is the X grind on my 62 :love:

Gimme some lefty options and I’ll buy this in a heartbeat.

Excited to get these out again today. Going to stamp them this weekend I think and put the Kinetixx wedge shafts into them. :love:

Headed back out for more time with these because I’m an addict no matter how sore and tired I am :LOL:

i need new wedges this year. these copper wedges are at the top of my list right now, just need more grind info when y'all can share.

W
I know you can't talk about the details yet, but can you share when you can? Not that I'm anxious......
We will when we are allowed.

That is a really cool point of view and detailed look at coloring. interesting swirls.

@Jman has some seriously cool rust going too and I am not one for rust.
Rust though...

Rust or bust.

Back