I went 54D, 60x.

I went 54D, 60x.

Well, then you are a shallow golfer.:ROFLMAO:

X was just not enough bounce for me. I've tried less than 7-8 of bounce, but it just does not work for me. Good luck with it. On some days, I'd like to have an X Grind on hand.

Not shallow but dont ever swing my 60x full. Only use for open face shots though

I've tried all three. I didn't really decide on the T22 though. Didn't really decide against it either I guess. They all have their strengths, and I play the T22 often. I like the soles and weight distribution of the MG3 better. More versatile for me. Prefer the compact size and feel of these over the SM9. I think the T22 have more bite than the other two, too. Grind options go to SM9. They're all good, so it's just going to be personal preference. What I look for isn't exactly most common/needed, so it's MG3, SM9, T22 for me right now, but it's all crazy close. They're basically 1a1, 1a2, and 1a3. They're isn't even really a B, or 2.
That is good to know haha. I think it’ll come down to looks for me. T22 is attractive with their price and having s400 tour issue at no upcharge.

don’t think I’ll go denim though, since I prefer a cleaner and traditional look. Appreciate your insights!

Here comes the rust.

Attachments

• 65FF05F6-9EFA-4F63-B7E6-02E0F83D3370.jpeg
    65FF05F6-9EFA-4F63-B7E6-02E0F83D3370.jpeg
    75.3 KB · Views: 41
sounds like ill be waiting quite a while for my wedges. Ordered 3 raw wedges along with the 223 irons on Dec 14th.... I got the irons almost 2 weeks ago but due to Mizuno being a victim of a cyber hack there's no ETA for my wedges being shipped

I'm waiting on wedges too. :confused:

About 5 weeks...

Same

Someone recently asked my to rank my wedges. They're all good, and these feel amazing, but I might be winding down my time with the T22s. I really like my 54, but the 50 has never been my favorite, and the 58C has been really exposed lately in terms of versatility. I can make it work, and work well, but it just doesn't excel like some others in tough spots. Putting a 221 set together has made me focus on really putting them to the test to see if they'll be in the bag with the new irons and they have limits They're great, just don't quite cut it for what I'm looking for. Irony is another company gets taken to the woodshed for not having many grind options, and theirs are more versatile to me. It's the grinds on these that keep them from being top of the heap.

I've played in every condition with mine and haven't found a flaw yet. The S gw has been the biggest surprise. It does everything I want. I've bonded hard with this one. I've played a Vokey D grind the past two years. Transitioning to the T22 D was smooth. The X grind is a fun club, if it fits you and the conditions. Our bunkers are very firm, which I've struggled with at times in the past. The X has been a great weapon for me there. It's also been so good with touchy shots around the green out of some tough lies.

I pre-ordered SM 9's that probably won't be here for a while. They may get sold, without touching a ball.

My copper 56* and 52* came in today. Hopefully that means that the log jam is broken for you folks that are still waiting.

The 50 and 58 arrived today. Took 'em out to the course and shot my low round of the season (so far!). Felt like I couldn't miss from inside of 100 yards, including an absolutely perfect chip from 40 feet that I visualized and executed perfectly.

While I'd ordered the 50 in chrome, it arrived in copper. Honestly? I ain't complaining. It's gorgeous. I'd only ordered the chrome because the 50 is more of a full shot club for me, and I've heard tales of the copper wearing quickly when used for full shots. Still, I'm over the moon with these wedges. :love::love::love:

54/60 just showed up yesterday. Ordered in early Feb, but they have officially entered the bag.

i’ll be reading through this thread. hearing so many good things about these wedges. i’ve seen them in hand and they are beautiful.

Should be at least 6 of us in here paying close attention to these. I'll see if my local shop has some to demo. After doing some reading I'd probably be inclined to go 54S and 58D

Should be at least 6 of us in here paying close attention to these. I'll see if my local shop has some to demo. After doing some reading I'd probably be inclined to go 54S and 58D
Oh I am here sir, I am here

54/60 just showed up yesterday. Ordered in early Feb, but they have officially entered the bag.
Well, gave them a fair shot, and ultimately am moving on. Look and feel was great, but the bounce was not working for me at all. Going back to wedges with more bounce.

Well, gave them a fair shot, and ultimately am moving on. Look and feel was great, but the bounce was not working for me at all. Going back to wedges with more bounce.
Have a buddy who got them and the bounce didn’t work for him and I think he’s gonna sell his.

The denim copper is awesome but the finish wears really easily. I don't like the raw (rusty) look so I have to go with Satin chrome.

The denim copper is awesome but the finish wears really easily. I don't like the raw (rusty) look so I have to go with Satin chrome.

i have raw wedges right now, and the more they patina the more i'm loving the look. i'm going raw!!!

I just hit a Denim Copper...I'm in LOVE!

Think I'm going to struggle with this decision. Probably will play it safe with satin but man that denim copper looks so good. I just don't do well with wear.

Think I'm going to struggle with this decision. Probably will play it safe with satin but man that denim copper looks so good. I just don't do well with wear.

That copper actually makes the feel softly astounding.

I take a light abrasive every now and then to shine and clean.

Back