MLB 2012 season (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh Hamilton to the Angels, 5-year deal.

Trout, Pujols, Hamilton....that is a SCARY 3-4-5 lineup.

Didn't see that one coming. Not surprised though, considering all the money the Dodgers have spent over the last few months. Arty couldn't have that.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Sure is. The angels have gone from a team that sat tight on money to a bunch of spenders in a pretty short time.

Bad week for the Rangers. Loss out on Greinke and now Hamilton. Will be interesting to see how they respond

Yeah if Hamilton keeps his head on straight. They should have had a unstoppable lineup last year too. I think 5 years is a huge gamble. I don't blame them for doing it though.

Wait moves like what?

I assume he is talking about signing Youkilis to a 1 year deal to play 3rd base. Isnt it funny how Mets fans have such an inferiority complex?

The Angels are going to be good this year. A really solid lineup with this move.

I assume he is talking about signing Youkilis to a 1 year deal to play 3rd base. Isnt it funny how Mets fans have such an inferiority complex?

Nope everyone just hates the yankees.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

I'm torn on the Youk signing. I disliked him like Red Sox fans used to dislike Paul O'Neill. He's just a guy that can get under your skin. That being said, he's always been a good fielder at the corner positions of the infield. He works pitchers and can handle the bat. I think he fits just what they are needing. Someone who can play both corner spots, can hit LH pitching, and can handle the NY atmosphere.

I guess I just don't see that move as a reason why people hate the Yankees. I could understand that if they just signed Hamilton.

Well, I've been pondering what to do with my Josh Hamilton signed baseball and just realized today that my dog was in need of a new chew toy.

Well, I've been pondering what to do with my Josh Hamilton signed baseball and just realized today that my dog was in need of a new chew toy.

Missouri went insane when Pujols signed with LA. People burning their Pujols jerseys in the streets. All kinds of crazy stuff.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Nah man, you can send that to me. I'll provide plenty of chew toys for that! LOL

Have to say I didn't really see that one coming. They apparently want to do some winning.

Nah man, you can send that to me. I'll provide plenty of chew toys for that! LOL
You can have it.................what a tool, he knew he was out of Texas before the playoffs even happened...........oh wait, nevermind.

Didn't see this one coming, getting Hamilton really makes the Angel's lineup scary. Trout, Hamilton, Pujols, and Trumbo is a scary 4 batters in a row to face.

You can have it.................what a tool, he knew he was out of Texas before the playoffs even happened...........oh wait, nevermind.

I always love jilted lover, I mean fans.

As a huge Angels fan, I have mixed feelings. For one, this could be huge, the lineup just looks awesome now. I do fear the head case that is Josh Hamilton.

A few of my buddies and I are mid text battle planning our trip to see the Dodgers/Angels home & home 4 game series in May. YES!

As a huge Angels fan, I have mixed feelings. For one, this could be huge, the lineup just looks awesome now. I do fear the head case that is Josh Hamilton.

A few of my buddies and I are mid text battle planning our trip to see the Dodgers/Angels home & home 4 game series in May. YES!
Just saw this posted on twitter:

"So a guy who has serious problems with drugs and alcohol now has access to $125 million and is going to spend most of his time in Los Angeles. Nothing that could go wrong there..."

:laughing:

Just saw this posted on twitter:

"So a guy who has serious problems with drugs and alcohol now has access to $125 million and is going to spend most of his time in Los Angeles. Nothing that could go wrong there..."

:laughing:

I'm sure you're not actually hoping for him to relapse. I understand the jokes, until today I would always make jabs to he and Wash about the coke use. Its funny to think that Ranger fans defended Josh to the death and are now leading the charge on the hate. I think the real quote is actually "hell hath no fury like a sports fan scorned".

I'm sure you're not actually hoping for him to relapse. I understand the jokes, until today I would always make jabs to he and Wash about the coke use. Its funny to think that Ranger fans defended Josh to the death and are now leading the charge on the hate. I think the real quote is actually "hell hath no fury like a sports fan scorned".
Of course I'm joking but you have to see the irony in that. I hate your team. Sorry. It's the Rangers/Angels rivalry and it's growing by the year esp. since they are taking off the Rangers FA. He could have gone to any of the other teams and most of us would have been, ok, well, Bye. But to go to the rival Angels.....LOL! You just can't write stuff like this! Angels are going balls out, no doubt about. They are trying to win now and are all in. We'll see if it works. But Ranger fans hate the Angels and that's a fact. So yes, Joshy Josh going to the hated Angels, your gonna get some comments made now.

But the comments were made at the end of the season this year so this is not the first time you Angel fans should be hearing all this. He was out of Texas before the season ever ended. It showed on the field and the fans picked up on it quickly. Nothing worked for the Rangers this offseason and that was the salt in the wound. It stings for sure. So yes, the jokes will be told and sorry we sound like "scorned" fans to you..........it's just the first season in a long time that looks like we're playing for 2nd or 3rd place.

Of course I'm joking but you have to see the irony in that. I hate your team. Sorry. It's the Rangers/Angels rivalry and it's growing by the year esp. since they are taking off the Rangers FA. He could have gone to any of the other teams and most of us would have been, ok, well, Bye. But to go to the rival Angels.....LOL! You just can't write stuff like this! Angels are going balls out, no doubt about. They are trying to win now and are all in. We'll see if it works. But Ranger fans hate the Angels and that's a fact. So yes, Joshy Josh going to the hated Angels, your gonna get some comments made now.

But the comments were made at the end of the season this year so this is not the first time you Angel fans should be hearing all this. He was out of Texas before the season ever ended. It showed on the field and the fans picked up on it quickly. Nothing worked for the Rangers this offseason and that was the salt in the wound. It stings for sure. So yes, the jokes will be told and sorry we sound like "scorned" fans to you..........it's just the first season in a long time that looks like we're playing for 2nd or 3rd place.

Yeah I'm with you Nate when it comes to player's on field performance reflecting the fact that they are probably going elsewhere after the current season. I can't stand that. These guys make way too much money, and honestly owe it to the fans to go all out every night. The Rangers are such a quality organization I have no doubt you guys will bounce back, but in the mean time hopefully my Tigers will handle and crush the Angels hopes of any World Series!!!!

No worries at all. I've never been a fan of your team, I just didn't have to worry about them til the last three years. Trust me I know what you are talking about when it stings to see your players go to the enemy. How do you think I felt watching Napoli crush us every single game! No doubt this is far bigger. Next year should still be interesting, you still have a good team. Just pray that your GM doesn't do anything crazy (like sign Swisher for silly $). Angels in Arlington for the second series of the season, get ready!

It appears that the Mets will probably deal Dickey some time this week or next. They got some good offers from the Jays but I think they're looking to squeeze even more value out of him. Other possible homes for Dickey are the Dodgers or the Angels. I hope we can deal him for some good value.

Those three tea don't surprise me. They have been big movers this offseason. Well the Angela just one big splash but still.

It appears that the Mets will probably deal Dickey some time this week or next. They got some good offers from the Jays but I think they're looking to squeeze even more value out of him. Other possible homes for Dickey are the Dodgers or the Angels. I hope we can deal him for some good value.

Reports are saying deal is done to the Jays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back