MLB 2012 season (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Well I know they haven't reported yet, but some of the trades and signings have made the offseason very interesting. I thought the As signing Manny was a very interesting move. Even with his 50 game sit!

Go Pirates.

AJ Burnett = Cy Young.

That's all.

3 years in a row TEXAS RANGERS AL CHAMPS!!!!

Cardinals repeat showing the world we don't need fooljols

C'mon Krack. They ain't repeating WS champs. Phillies fix their bats and get it done this year!

Zzz phillies are getting old! You need some young blood

Hoping the Theo pickup for the cubbies pays off this season. though, I am only looking for a building season, nothing spectacular.

Cardinals repeat showing the world we don't need fooljols

Matty is clearly mattycracking bottles open already

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Matty, that guy who you say you no longer need was a pretty good player.. I think you might miss him a bit.

Hope the Tigers can win some games this year.

Matty, that guy who you say you no longer need was a pretty good player.. I think you might miss him a bit.

I agree and the Phils are losing their chances to win another series. Braves are starting to pick things up again thankfully

He didn't bat .300, he had one good game in the series, batted under .200 the rest!! Plus we get our best pitcher in wainwright back!!

I agree and the Phils are losing their chances to win another series. Braves are starting to pick things up again thankfully

Picking up the phillies droppings more than likely.

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Love to see a Cubs vs Red Sox World Series.
Wow. That's aggressive. I am just hoping that the cubs have a winning season this year.

UGH! Seeing Pujols in his Angels uni turns my stomach. But, the Angels are paying for the 10 years the Cardinals got, not the 10 years they are going to get. Truth.

Wainwright coming back is huge. Beltran signing was nice. And I think David Freese is ready to be a star. We will be fine. We may not win it all, but we will be a playoff team and a series contender.

GO CARDS!

UGH! Seeing Pujols in his Angels uni turns my stomach. But, the Angels are paying for the 10 years the Cardinals got, not the 10 years they are going to get. Truth.

Wainwright coming back is huge. Beltran signing was nice. And I think David Freese is ready to be a star. We will be fine. We may not win it all, but we will be a playoff team and a series contender.

GO CARDS!

QFT!! I think Craig has a nice year also

QFT!! I think Craig has a nice year also

Honestly, I am really excited about this team. Yeah, I was shell shocked the day Pujols signed the bottom line with the Angels. But reality soon set in and I realized, we have a lot of young talent ready to step up and produce and I wasn't willing to sacrifice the next 10 years, because we paid for the prior 10 years. Pujols is an all time Cardinal great, but he never won anything alone.

Some young arms in the Braves rotation this year, excited to see a healthy Jurjjens and Hanson, but VERY excited that I dont have to watch Derek Lowe throw batting practice to the other team this year.

Honestly, I am really excited about this team. Yeah, I was shell shocked the day Pujols signed the bottom line with the Angels. But reality soon set in and I realized, we have a lot of young talent ready to step up and produce and I wasn't willing to sacrifice the next 10 years, because we paid for the prior 10 years. Pujols is an all time Cardinal great, but he never won anything alone.

Unfortunately for the Cards, they will have to find a way to contend with the Pirates...

...right?

Unfortunately for the Cards, they will have to find a way to contend with the Pirates...

...right?

The Pirates are still a team? I thought they quit playing after Bonilla, Bonds, Van Slyke, Lavallier and Drabek. :act-up:

Go Penguins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back