MLB 2012 season (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was 7 rows behind Ichiro for Humbers perfect game. Very, very cool to see that. I didn't realize it was a perfect game because the detailed pitchers line is right above me, but everybody definitely knew it was a no hitter.

I'm expecting a riot at Fenway Park in a little while. Up 9-0 and now down 15-9? What an embarrassment.

If you would have told me after the Season opening sweep by the Mets that the Braves would go on to currently have the Best offense in Baseball, I would have told you that you were crazy.

I've decided that I don't like Humber. He's the 7th ex-Met to throw a perfect game. The Mets have never had a no hitter, let alone a perfect game. Yet 7 dudes have left the Mets then thrown one. *sigh*

And Kansas City loses their ninth in a row and at the same time fall to 0-8 at home this season.

Only 15 more to tie the all time record (or 17 more, depending on if you count more than the A.L. and N.L.).

AJ Burnett was in full on beast mode tonight.

I've decided that I don't like Humber. He's the 7th ex-Met to throw a perfect game. The Mets have never had a no hitter, let alone a perfect game. Yet 7 dudes have left the Mets then thrown one. *sigh*

It's not like he did it against the '27 Yankees.

If you would have told me after the Season opening sweep by the Mets that the Braves would go on to currently have the Best offense in Baseball, I would have told you that you were crazy.

You are crazy, the Rangers have the best offense in baseball.

You are crazy, the Rangers have the best offense in baseball.
Should have said League, as in National League.

And Kansas City loses their tenth in a row and at the same time fall to 0-9 at home this season.

Only 14 more to tie the all time record (or 16 more, depending on if you count more than the A.L. and N.L.).

(Copy and paste from my previous post, updating the loss totals and games remaining to the record.)

And 16 games in Ichiro Suzuki has more HR's than Pujols.

Sometimes watching the Mets makes me a little sick. A sweep in their double-header today brings them back to .500 and I fear it will only get worse.

Sometimes watching the Mets makes me a little sick. A sweep in their double-header today brings them back to .500 and I fear it will only get worse.

But they started off so well.

But they started off so well.

Then inagine that whistling sound you hear when animated characters fall over cliffs. Because that's what it sounds like in Citi Field.

Stupid Braves.

And Kansas City loses their eleventh in a row and at the same time fall to 0-10 at home this season.

Only 13 more to tie the all time record (or 15 more, depending on if you count more than the A.L. and N.L.).

(Copy and paste from my previous post, updating the loss totals and games remaining to the record.)

Then inagine that whistling sound you hear when animated characters fall over cliffs. Because that's what it sounds like in Citi Field.

Stupid Braves.

Honest question... What is the Meta problem? They seem to have talent on their roster, but every year they just suck it up. Managing?

Honest question... What is the Meta problem? They seem to have talent on their roster, but every year they just suck it up. Managing?

Not sure what you consider talent, but this year to call them talented is quite the stretch IMO. But it's just everything. From the ownership all the way down. Not much is going good with the Mets right now. It's unfortunate.

Nice win by the Yankees last night. Really looking forward to watching Darvish pitch for Texas tonight.

Nice win by the Yankees last night. Really looking forward to watching Darvish pitch for Texas tonight.

Is it on espn again or are you watching the Yankee network?

Looking forward to watching the Cardinals beat up on the Brew Crew in St. Louis on Saturday. First trip of the year for me.

Is it on espn again or are you watching the Yankee network?

I'll have to watch on YES. If it were on ESPN it would be blacked out up here

It's never nice when the Yanks win. :alien: Thought the Yanks would get game 1 esp. having the night off before due to the rainout against the Sox and the Rangers coming off a 9 game road trip. Big swing game tonight!

BTW: anyone else catch maybe the best 1st pitch ever thrown by someone last night before the game?

It's never nice when the Yanks win. :alien: Thought the Yanks would get game 1 esp. having the night off before due to the rainout against the Sox and the Rangers coming off a 9 game road trip. Big swing game tonight!

BTW: anyone else catch maybe the best 1st pitch ever thrown by someone last night before the game?

No I didn't who was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back