MLB 2012 season (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
if I was his dad I would have slapped that cell phone out of his hand while he was trying to take pics of his wife posing with the ball

That couple is getting hammered by Dallas radio today. Some agree he didn't have to hand it over to the kid but posing with it and taking pictures with it while the kid is freaking out was rubbing salt in the wound a bit.

as well they should....if this happened in Philly I can't imagine what would be said...a.ctually I can but you know what I mean

That couple is getting hammered by Dallas radio today. Some agree he didn't have to hand it over to the kid but posing with it and taking pictures with it while the kid is freaking out was rubbing salt in the wound a bit.

Here is the link with the 2nd video of the kid getting the ball and the couple making out while he gets it (down the page in the smaller video box). I hope they are getting hell today from friends and co-workers.

http://deadspin.com/5905250/worst-p...to-a-crying-child-are-vilified-by-michael-kay
What the hell kind of people do that to a crying kid? Take pictures of the ball while he is crying his eyes out?

Would be some sh*t if that chick is the guys "girlfriend" and he told his wife he was at the game with the guys or something. Busted on TV dude.

as well they should....if this happened in Philly I can't imagine what would be said...a.ctually I can but you know what I mean

he would have got his arse tazed

well that but I was more referring to if that happened at a Phillies game..it'd be another 'typical Philly move'

he would have got his arse tazed

now THAT would be the best karma payback for all

What the hell kind of people do that to a crying kid? Take pictures of the ball while he is crying his eyes out?

Would be some sh*t if that chick is the guys "girlfriend" and he told his wife he was at the game with the guys or something. Busted on TV dude.

Good thing too they deserve it.

well that but I was more referring to if that happened at a Phillies game..it'd be another 'typical Philly move'

now THAT would be the best karma payback for all

Couldn't have said it better myself. It would have been a National media type thing!

and the angles lose again to fall 9 games out. :laughing:

What an effing idiot

What an effing idiot

Delmon Young is a waste of oxygen.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-b...ng-arrested-hate-crime-related-144804796.html

Spoiler

Delmon Young arrested for hate crime-related assault, was reportedly ‘highly intoxicated’

(Getty)Swung on and belted by Delmon Young — allegedly.
The New York Post is reporting that police arrested Young, a slugger for the Detroit Tigers, and charged him with assault after a fight early Friday morning outside of the team's hotel in midtown Manhattan. Police were called around 2:40 a.m. after Young allegedly scuffled with a 32-year-old man and pushed him to the ground, causing minor scratches. Young spent the night at a hospital because he was "highly intoxicated" and needed to sober up before being taken to jail to be booked, the paper says.
But that's not all. The Detroit Free Press also reports that the assault charge counts as an aggravated hate crime, a misdemeanor, because of what Young allegedly said during the incident:
"Basically, there was an incident at the hotel (and) some anti-Semitic remarks," said Detective Joseph Cavitolo.
OK.
This would be the second violent incident involving Young (that we know about) since Tampa Bay made him the top overall pick in the draft in 2003.
As a minor leaguer in 2006, Young famously was suspended for 50 games — and he probably should have been arrested, too — for throwing a bat at an umpire during a dispute over a called third strike. Today marks the sixth anniversary of his suspension.
So, he's got a temper. And possibly a problem with alcohol. And maybe a problem with Jewish people.
Young is just 26 years old, but his career as a major leaguer has been uneven at best. Aside from a great season with the Minnesota Twins in 2010 and a nice run with the Tigers late last season and in the playoffs, Young has been below-average at the plate and erratic in the outfield. He does possess a strong throwing arm. But he's always been marked by complaints about his attitude. And he's not so productive that teams will let him continue this sort of alleged behavior.
They shouldn't, anyway.

I'm sure he'll get off on a technicality:alien:
Spoiler
I couldn't resist

Did I hear this right? The Royals havew won two in a row? That's almost a winning streak.

Bryce Harper is making his first start on Sunday.

Royals win their third in a row! It's officially a winning streak!

Had a great time at the cardinals v. brewers game today. Yadier Molina was on fire and Ryan Bruan looked like a giant cry baby.

Not anymore.....he's off the juice now lol

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Lol I should have said a skinny cry baby.

AP sport'n a nice .216 batting average. How much $$$ is that an out?

And after a short and sweet three game mini streak, the Royals are back to their losing ways.

They still have a baseball team in KC? Who knew!?

They are a farm team to all the good teams.
That would imply that they have good players, that other teams wanted on their team...

:alien:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back