MLB 2012 season (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would imply that they have good players, that other teams wanted on their team...

:alien:
They do, or at least have in the past. See Carlos Beltran, Johnny Damon, Zack Grienke, Jermaine Dye, etc.

Hosmer is going to be a good one too....

They do, or at least have in the past. See Carlos Beltran, Johnny Damon, Zack Grienke, Jermaine Dye, etc.

Sounds like Braun wasn't crying last night.

Kevin

Sounds like Braun wasn't crying last night.

Kevin

He decided to swing the bat last night instead of crying about called third strikes. Makes a difference.

Please God get the Red Sox some decent pitching.

Going to Mets-D'backs Saturday and Mets-Phils Tuesday

Anyone watching this Braves/Phillies game?

OH MY!

Anyone watching this Braves/Phillies game?

OH MY!

Of course not since they don't show it here unless it's nationally televised. I hate everything

Of course not since they don't show it here unless it's nationally televised. I hate everything
Dude, Braves are up 13-12, its been a freaking crazy game.

Phillies were up 6-0
Braves came back to go up 8-6
Phillies go up 12-8
Braves go up 13-12

Phillies were up 6-0
Phillies go up 12-8
Braves go up 13-12

Haha yeah I'm following along on Gamecast and twitter. Just hate not being able to watch, sigh.

Phillies were up 6-0
Phillies go up 12-8
Braves go up 13-12

Haha I went to a game like that once at Fenway between the Rangers and Sox. At one point it was 10-0 Rangers, then 15-10 Sox. It ended 19-17 Sox I think. I love games like that.

Going to Mets-D'backs Saturday and Mets-Phils Tuesday

You a Mets fan too?

CHIPPPPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. one of the best 3b to ever grace the game! GO BRAVES@!!!!

Chipper Jones, 40 years of age, just went yard to center field for a walk off 2-run HR to beat the Phillies, 15-13. Incredible game, considering it was Hanson vs Halladay matchup and the scores were ridiculous.

Snaps an 8-game losing streaks against the Phillies as well.

Chipper Jones, 40 years of age, just went yard to center field for a walk off 2-run HR to beat the Phillies, 15-13. Incredible game, considering it was Hanson vs Halladay matchup and the scores were ridiculous.

Snaps an 8-game losing streaks against the Phillies as well.

I love that man

Yes sir!

Unfortunately, my wife is a Phillies fan. :banghead:

Eww. I hate to see the Mets lose 3 in a row to the Astros. I hope they keep this .500 thing up for at least a while longer.

Oh yeah. Go Braves Baby. Chop them Phils. That was an incredible game.

The Rays now share the best record in MLB. I just looked at the wild card standings (not that it matters at this point), and the top 3 wild card spots in the AL are from the AL East... and that is without the Red Sox being in the mix.

Are the BlueJays in the AL East?
The Rays now share the best record in MLB. I just looked at the wild card standings (not that it matters at this point), and the top 3 wild card spots in the AL are from the AL East... and that is without the Red Sox being in the mix.

Are the BlueJays in the AL East?

Yep if the season ended 5 months prematurely, they would be in the playoff, they have done well so far, just took 2 of 3 from the Rangers.. Those canadien teams should just give up hockey and stick to baseball, they are better at it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back