MLB 2012 season (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the 'fun with stats' category; the guy who essentially replaced Albert Pujols in St. Louis, Carlos Beltran, had more home runs and RBIs in the first three innings of last nights game (2 & 7), than Pujols has managed all season (0 & 5).

Last edited:
In the 'fun with stats' category; the guy who essentially replaced Albert Pujols in St. Louis, Carlos Beltran, had more home runs and RBIs in the first three innings of last nights game (2 & 7), than Pujols has managerd all season (0 & 5).
I saw that this morning when looking at box scores. This 20 game slump that Pujols is in since changing teams in league will probably keep him out of the hall of fame. :bulgy-eyes:

Wow, and yet no one has brought to the forum that a no hitter was thrown last night.................oh, that's right, it was the Angels...no one cares! :laughing:

And on another note, the Albert Pujos fall continues: 1 for 5 last night for a whopping .208 average. HR's for the year - 0.

Wow, and yet no one has brought to the forum that a no hitter was thrown last night.................oh, that's right, it was the Angels...no one cares! :laughing:

And on another note, the Albert Pujos fall continues: 1 for 5 last night for a whopping .208 average. HR's for the year - 0.

I only care about no-hitters when they're thrown against MLB lineups. :D

As a huge Cardinals fan it didn't bother me that he took the money and ran, it's the personal services contract that bothers me. I read that it pretty much guarantees he will be wearing an Angels cap in the HoF.

I am stoked the Orioles are doing good. Way to long for a +500 season, good bye 1980's!

Mariano Rivera was just carted off the field with an apparent knee injury. Was shagging fly balls in pre game. This season is a mess for the Yankees.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Mariano Rivera was just carted off the field with an apparent knee injury. Was shagging fly balls in pre game. This season is a mess for the Yankees.

Tap Tap Taparoo

I hate to see that for Mariano, love to see it for the Yankees.

Well its David Robertsons time to shine I guess.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Looks like Rivera has a torn ACL. Wow. Going to be rough without him closing out games. Hopefully he decides to not retire and comes back next year. Hate to see a guy with such a great career go out with an injury.

The Pirates struck out 17 Cardinals today. Wow!

I honestly think the Bucco's will have a big May and crawl over .500 by the end of the month. They've had a BRUTAL opening schedule and have stayed afloat. Plus, Pedro Alvarez is on..FIRE. So huge for the Bucco's to have that big bat in the lineup.

401679_3689078300776_1089772667_33427505_577159209_n.jpg

I couldn't resist. I wish him well, but this kind of makes me giggle a bit.

401679_3689078300776_1089772667_33427505_577159209_n.jpg

I couldn't resist. I wish him well, but this kind of makes me giggle a bit.

And he's down to .202 average. Do we see it slip into the .190's???? I'm starting to feel bad for the guy. Ok, I'm over it.

Looks like Rivera has a torn ACL. Wow. Going to be rough without him closing out games. Hopefully he decides to not retire and comes back next year. Hate to see a guy with such a great career go out with an injury.

That's the first thought I had when I saw the news, that would be a horrible way to end an amazing career.

Tigers better get their &$*& together.

Tigers win with a walk off HR.

. . . and the Mets' descent to the basement begins!

So, in their last 2 of their last 3 games the braves have come back from a 6-0 deficit to win 15-13, and a 5-0 deficit to win 9-8.

Tonight, they were down 6-0, and are currently leading 12-8 in the 7th inning.

Pitching has been crap, but the bats are hot!

Buerhle with a solid CG last night as the Fish win 5th straight. Ozzie has demoted our overpaid closer. Looks like Cishek will get a chance for you fantasy gurus.

The Mets finally won again last night. They need to run off a few wins now.

I'm a little worried about how my tigers have been playing lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back