MLB 2012 season (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why, oh why, can't Pedro Alvarez develop some consistency? So, so good the last few games.

Why, oh why, can't Pedro Alvarez develop some consistency? So, so good the last few games.

It's about time the Pirates' bats started waking up.
I was a few games away from pulling every headcover out of my golf bag and mailing them to Pittsburgh so they had "hats for bats....keep bats warm"

Taaaaap-a-talk....tap tap taaap-a-talk....give it a little tap-a-rooonie...

Verdict reached in Roger Clemens perjury trial

I'm not sure if I believe it.

I swear if Clemens or even Bonds/Arod get into the HOF. I will be utterly upset.
How can these guys be put in the HOF who "potentially" took steroids(something that can help a player on the field) over Pete Rose. How can the all-time hit leader not be in the HOF yet guys who clearly had an edge over the competition be in it.

Just hopefully it doesn't happen.

Always thought Rose should be in the hall to be honest, his play on the field was second to none and that part of his life should be commended. Clemens is a tough call, Im really not sure if this proves anything in terms of his innocence or what but it wouldnt surprise me if he gets in.

I hope Cain can get through 6 tonight and not throw too many pitches after last week, we are gonna need him the rest of the year! We must get rid of Lincecum now and get some pieces back while he has any value at all, we cant resign him for the amount he wants anyway, it is time to make a move.

RA Dickey effin rules. Can he start every game?

Raise the Jolly Roger!!! The Bucco's win again. This team just keeps battling (and they're starting to swing the bats).

James McDonald continued his awesomeness tonight as the Bucco's throttled the Twins by a score of 9-1.

Going to keep talking to myself here - wooo!! The Bucco's win again.

What a great new ballpark! Go Fish! View attachment 4950
a68908c2-fe17-9d14.jpg

Nice seats!
That ballpark looks nice. But the color of the wall drives me crazy ha

Nice seats!
That ballpark looks nice. But the color of the wall drives me crazy ha

I hear ya bro. That's Miami. Funky colors hehe.

canes, that's an awesome seat, looks really nice from that view.

That was an awesome ending to the Mets game.

Was at the braves/phillies game last night. Always fun going there for that series but thankful to see I got out alive with a Braves win. I hadn't heard that stadium so quiet in awhile. It's almost as if the crowd was just waiting for the team to get blown up(cut and traded and such)

Every philly fan I've talked to is just upset, they were in the world series less then 4 years ago and now people want to blow the team up!

Love the fact the braves swept the phils. Big HR by Uggla maybe that will get him going. McCann with another HR. If those 2 guys get going the 2nd half could be very good for the Bravos.

Love the fact the braves swept the phils. Big HR by Uggla maybe that will get him going. McCann with another HR. If those 2 guys get going the 2nd half could be very good for the Bravos.
Yes sir!! A sweep over the Phillies is a beautiful thing!

McCann has homeruns in 4 consecutive games now, good to see Uggla break out of his 0-fer slump. JJ seems to be doing better, but I dont think he has a very long leash.

Yes sir!! A sweep over the Phillies is a beautiful thing!

McCann has homeruns in 4 consecutive games now, good to see Uggla break out of his 0-fer slump. JJ seems to be doing better, but I dont think he has a very long leash.

No sir, his leash is definitely short. He just doesn't look good..he battled today but his stuff doesn't look anywhere close to where it was.

How 'bout them Bucco's?

Well after never having a desire to be in this thread, I find myself watching the Yankees-Red Sox waiting for Sportscenter. Does that count?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back