Status
Not open for further replies.
The pitcher didn't want anything to do with Cabby!! Lets go Prince!!

YA!! Go Prince!! Lets do the same thing Victor!!

So...lets go browns

Grab the brooms boys!! 5-0.

Hey Indians fans....
It still shark week, tune to discovery channel for your viewing entertainment this evening.

So...lets go browns

I just discussed this with a buddy of mine. Cleveland has got to be a rough sports fan, you can include the Blue Jackets in with it for NHL. Great fans but not so good of teams. Ravens have won 2 Bowls since they left.

This is getting ugly!! Cleveland can't wait for us to leave town!!

Man our middle infield is weak right now, missing Peralta, Infante, and Iglesias. It sucks when you are running out Hernan Perez and Ramon Santiago!!

It really sucks losing your players to a suspension for cheating doesn't it

I have to admit, coming into this series I was like, wow the Indians are playing well and a split should do us well.
I never doubted the tigers would pull away from the pack, there's just too much talent on the roster.
While Cleveland has gotten early leads it just seem like they were waiting for the tigers to have the big inning.
That first game I think the Indians season ended in the top of the ninth.

I agree with you, cheating shouldn't be allowed. Peralta won't be back in Detroit next season, just stating how weak our infield is at the moment..

Was their more then one player from the Tigers that got busted?

It absolutely does.
He is paying his price, and not being a tool about it (arod) and it probably cost him a contract next year with the tigers as I believe they would have offered him a one year contract. Now, I have to doubt he will be on the playoff roster even.

It was foolish, no doubt. But he owned his mistake.

No he didnt. He didnt own his mistake at all.

He got caught and was embarrassed enough to shut up about it. Didnt own a thing.
It absolutely does.
He is paying his price, and not being a tool about it (arod) and it probably cost him a contract next year with the tigers as I believe they would have offered him a one year contract. Now, I have to doubt he will be on the playoff roster even.

It was foolish, no doubt. But he owned his mistake.

No he didnt. He didnt own his mistake at all.

He got caught and was embarrassed enough to shut up about it. Didnt own a thing.

Really?
I read him saying he made a mistake in the spring of 2012. He is sorry for letting his teammates, fans, team ownership, and his family down.
He hopes to earn trust back, and will cooperate fully with MLB suspension without appeal.

That sounds like he owned up to his mistake, what should he do further?

If he made a mistake in Spring 2012, why is he suspended now?

They really gotta start banning these guys. This is pathetic. Their intentions to cheat the MLB should be good enough.

Really?
I read him saying he made a mistake in the spring of 2012. He is sorry for letting his teammates, fans, team ownership, and his family down.
He hopes to earn trust back, and will cooperate fully with MLB suspension without appeal.

That sounds like he owned up to his mistake, what should he do further?

Wow! 8-0

Aviles is having a rough time at second tonight.

If he made a mistake in Spring 2012, why is he suspended now?

They really gotta start banning these guys. This is pathetic. Their intentions to cheat the MLB should be good enough.

Thainer, I couldn't agree more. While I am not in favor of endangering or ruining anyone's livelihood, that's what it is going to take. Take away the monetary incentive and there goes the cheating. Yeah, guys like Braun and A-Fraud will do their time, but who knows how long they have done it, the effects will last, and their hundreds of millions of contract/endorsement dollars are all because of juiced performance. My proposal: 1st strike=season, 2nd strike=lifetime ban. Yes, it seems a little harsh, but so are the past 2 decades of tainted records and history.

exactamundo. You dont need to know baseball to know how wrong this is.

Thainer, I couldn't agree more. While I am not in favor of endangering or ruining anyone's livelihood, that's what it is going to take. Take away the monetary incentive and there goes the cheating. Yeah, guys like Braun and A-Fraud will do their time, but who knows how long they have done it, the effects will last, and their hundreds of millions of contract/endorsement dollars are all because of juiced performance. My proposal: 1st strike=season, 2nd strike=lifetime ban. Yes, it seems a little harsh, but so are the past 2 decades of tainted records and history.

It's not a mistake if you know it's wrong. If baseball were serious about getting ride of PEDs they test everyone and suspend. But then their cash cow would be gone. They turned a blind eye for years and now are doing a half ass job.

I'm not in agreement with cheating but MLB is riddled with cheaters and only a few are paying the price.

Indians fans watching shark week: your team scored!
It's 10-1 tigers in the top of the sixth.

Indians aspire to win the division, and Ryan Rayburn is on the mound?
Ryan freaking Rayburn?

Oh the hilarity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back