Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike we need to go to a game this summer. Ryan isn't allowed tho. #itsscience
Oh darn, I dont get to visit Ohio...

Oh man. Indians play the Braves this year. 8/27, 8/28, 8/29. In ATL.

I am sorry. I hope they don't need those 3 games to stay close in the AL Central. :D

I am sorry. I hope they don't need those 3 games to stay close in the AL Central. :D

Indians bats will destroy Tim Hudson and those misfits in the rotation

Indians fans talking smack. That is laughable.

Indians fans talking smack. That is laughable.

Bourn is gonna be so pissed the Braves messed up his free agency possibilities that he is gonna go HAM on Braves' pitching.

I think in the next week or so I will be ready to make my predictions for the season. I really want to see what happens to Kyle Lohse, but most everything is pretty set in stone

Bourn is gonna be so pissed the Braves messed up his free agency possibilities that he is gonna go HAM on Braves' pitching.
Im sure he will. He really lit it up the 2nd half of last season.

I saw some stats on the amount of HRs that were on the Yankees roster and are now gone or injured, it was a huge number, I wonder how they replace those?

Hooters ball girl fields a fair ball and hands it to a kid in the crowd:

She's gorgeous, but good lord those Hooters unis need an update.

I saw some stats on the amount of HRs that were on the Yankees roster and are now gone or injured, it was a huge number, I wonder how they replace those?

They said they are going to try to win by playing small ball. Only problem is, we dont have those types of players.

cant wait for the season to start! Watching a little bit of the World Baseball Classic got the juices flowing again.

That and my yearly auction draft for my AL only keeper league

cant wait for the season to start! Watching a little bit of the World Baseball Classic got the juices flowing again.

That and my yearly auction draft for my AL only keeper league

How many teams in that thing Deano?

8, been going on for 7 years or so, I think 6 of us have been in since the beginning.
Salary cap of $300, you can franhise a player once and keep him for the previous years value, otherwise it costs you 50% more the following year.

I believe MCab set the contract record this year, was somewhere near $150, Pujols was $146 and I think Fielder was $142

I got none of them LOL

What do you mean need an update haha?

The entire video is from 2013, but as soon as you see the Hooters girl, I feel like I should be seeing Mike Schmidt playing 3rd for the Phils. That shorts, socks and shoes is a flashback to the 80s. Either get hot, 40 something year-old cougars working at Hooters or update the unis.

8, been going on for 7 years or so, I think 6 of us have been in since the beginning.
Salary cap of $300, you can franhise a player once and keep him for the previous years value, otherwise it costs you 50% more the following year.

I believe MCab set the contract record this year, was somewhere near $150, Pujols was $146 and I think Fielder was $142

I got none of them LOL

Haha. I love the idea of a keeper league. My buddy plays in a 12 team league, and you can keep up to 3 each year, and you just lose the spot in the draft you got them if that makes sense. If you got them in FA then you just lose your last pick. My buddy decided to keep Stanton (1st round), but he got Allen Craig and Bryce Harper from FA so he just loses his last 2 picks for those.

I need to get in a keeper league. I follow baseball like its my job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back