Status
Not open for further replies.
Fun Mets fact of the day. Bobby Bonilla is making more than any other Mets outfielder this year making 1.9 million dollars. Yes, you read that correctly. Haha

Fantastic. We're in for another great season!

They bought him out for like $20 million or something. My initial post is edited. Bonilla is making more than any Mets outfield this year.

sadly he probably would be the best OF the mets have this year

Headed to the Braves game today! Love Opening Day!

I thought it was kind of the opposite. I liked what he was saying. He talked about how he looked in to the minor league system for Houston to see what they have coming up. Said they reminded him of the Twins in the 90's when they had an extremely low payroll because they believed they had a lot of talent they would have to pay when they came up through the rankings(which they did).
I guess for me it felt like a bit of lip service, but I know as a commissioner he has to be fairly PC when it comes to his answers!

Super excited for baseball today.. Toughest thing for me is deciding which cardinals jersey I wear tonight?

Freese, Beltran, Molina, Jay.. Hmmm

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Super excited for baseball today.. Toughest thing for me is deciding which cardinals jersey I wear tonight?

Freese, Beltran, Molina, Jay.. Hmmm

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Lol at someone who bought a Freese jersey

Do urself a favor and roll with Beltran

don't go with Beltran, he'll probably pull a hammy

What do you mean haha? Freese is a darn good player.

Ill go with Yadi.

TapaTalk from the iPhone

He is, just not known outside of STL

Yadi ftw!

I think it's got to be Molina.

It's yadi. And it's the "throwback" alternate jerseys they are wearing this year
a9u3y2uh.jpg

TapaTalk from the iPhone

hmm

The Indians top 2 paid pitchers are Jimenez and Brett Myers

Neither of which are pitching at opening day...#awesome

He is, just not known outside of STL

Yadi ftw!

Come on Deano, unless someone was living under a rock they will know him as the guy who completed the win for the Cardinals in what many have called the best game of all time.. 2011 Game 6

but you have Swishalicious

Come on Deano, unless someone was living under a rock they will know him as the guy who completed the win for the Cardinals in what many have called the best game of all time.. 2011 Game 6

I think he meant he was just not know in OH. That's ok though, that place is like death valley. Freese rocked in that postseason

yes I know who Freese is, but I can count on 1 hand how many Freese jerseys have been sold outside of STl lol

Hes's good,and I love those throwbacks

images

also, if I recall correctly jason Bay is getting $18 mil of his buyout this year and $3 mil next

Bonilla is collecting cash til the end of time lol

Wait who is starting for the Indians opening day then, it can't be Masterson?

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Fun Mets fact of the day. Bobby Bonilla is making more than any other Mets outfielder this year making 1.9 million dollars. Yes, you read that correctly. Haha

True story. He once pitched for the Cardinals.

also, if I recall correctly jason Bay is getting $18 mil of his buyout this year and $3 mil next

Bonilla is collecting cash til the end of time lol

1.9 mil per year from the Mets until 2025. HAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back