Not open for further replies.

blugold

Autobots, ROLL OUT!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'll start this thread.

Pitcher and catchers report second week in February.

Also, the Brewers are awesome.

I'll start this thread.

Also, the Cardinals are awesome.

FIFY.

I will spend a lot of time in this thread

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Shut it you.

I can't wait to see how crappy all the second tier pitchers the Twins have signed end up being, they just refuse to spend money.

I can't wait to see how crappy all the second tier pitchers the Twins have signed end up being, they just refuse to spend money.

How much are they regretting the Mauer signing?

Obviously, I'm excited about the Upton pick up by the Braves. Clueless as to who will fill the gap in left field, but rumor is Bourne could be back for another season.

Glad to see Blu started this thread.
Go Blue Jay's!!! Okay I will leave your thread. This must be what War feels like in the NHL thread. :act-up:

Every day of the year, they were stuck though they had to sign him. I wouldn't be shocked if they traded Morneau before long.

Agreed. Hometown kid. I hope he can bounce back. He's a good ballplayer.

I love baseball and can't wait for this season. Too bad the Mets suck.

Always excited for the season to start, but with all the work AA did, I'm really pumped for the Jays to contend this year. If a few of our players have even minor rebounds, the team could be special.

Definitely looking forward to spring training. Best time of the year IMO. Go Cards.

I hope we don't see a big batch of pitching injuries this year. Pitching is what keeps more teams in the hunt for longer parts of the year.

If I had to guess there are going to be some extremely competitive divisions this year. The AL East could have every team over .500

Can't wait to see how this season shapes up

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Every day of the year, they were stuck though they had to sign him. I wouldn't be shocked if they traded Morneau before long.

The Twins were testing the waters at the end of the 2012 season.

The Twins were testing the waters at the end of the 2012 season.

Might be a good time to move them. I think they lose 90-100 game with or without him

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Might be a good time to move them. I think they lose 90-100 game with or without him

TapaTalk from the iPhone

They have already traded two starting outfielders, Span and Revere, but their pitching is where they have to get better. I think trading Morneau for a proven arm would be good, it gives Mauer the freedom to play first base when he needs a day off from behind the plate. I would be surprised if they could finish .500 this year. The Pohlads have their new stadium and are content to sit on their hands until it is empty before making any huge moves.

I'll start this thread.

Also, the Brewers are awesome.

No No. The Reds are the best. Mark it down. National league Champs 2013!!!

Cleveland Indians. That is all.

Still some big name free agents left. Most notably Kyle Lohse. Rangers seem like a fit

War, I see Bourne back in Atlanta

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back