Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay baseball! Having two favorite teams is the greatest!

Unfortunately, my second is the Cubs. Since the season hasn't started yet, that means it's already time to start planning for Spring Training 2014!

My favorite, is the Indians. This means, I will be really excited in April, only to see them come crashing down somewhere around June. Again....

But October brings my favorite time of the year, not the playoffs or the Series, but then I get to play my favorite game, "Name that former Indian or Cub on the team in the playoffs!"

As a kid I had a million questions of my dad about Jim Abbott. To the point that he took me to the Big A to watch him pitch for our Angels. That guy was an inspiration and a heck of an athlete!

Furthermore, I am getting excited about the season. Angels baseball is almost here! Last year I spent a week out in Tempe for Spring Training, unfortunately not happening this year. This year will decide whether an offense can carry a team, our pitching looks shaky at best. Here's to a fun year!

The Rangers took a small step back, I think the Angels are going to be the favorites in the AL West for sure. Hamilton, Pujols, Trout, Trumbo thats very very scary

The Rangers took a small step back, I think the Angels are going to be the favorites in the AL West for sure. Hamilton, Pujols, Trout, Trumbo thats very very scary

That is one tough line-up, and the pitching isn't too bad either.

That is one tough line-up, and the pitching isn't too bad either.

And they play in the AL, where hitting rules. The best lineups are going to go far. I look forward to seeing that division.

Until Hamilton doesn't feel like playing and comes up with one of his thousand different excuses.........

Until Hamilton doesn't feel like playing and comes up with one of his thousand different excuses.........

That happened last year, and was not the norm for him. He was done playing in Texas and it showed. I think on a new team he will really shine. They will have a ton of pop in that lineup, that is for sure

I'm just waiting for single game tickets to go on sale. Planning on heading to Anaheim for the April 20th game against the Tigers. I have two objectives...yell "MVP, MVP, MVP" when Trout bats and give Torii Hunter a round of applause because he is a great ball player and individual. I guess I also want to see Trout, Albert, Ham and Miggy bat.

Oooogie booogie!!!!! Yankees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dev, you crack me up dude.

This needs to happen!

Buster Olney ‏ @ Buster_ESPN D-Backs talks with the Braves about JUpton have resumed; ATL said to be in hard on this. They're likely the frontrunner, if JUpton is dealt

Buster Olney ‏ @ Buster_ESPN The Diamondbacks have been reviewing the Braves' offer for Upton; some folks involved feel like it's a strong offer.

Buster Olney ‏ @ Buster_ESPN What ATL lineup could look like with JUpton, if deal done: 3B Prado RF Heyward LF JUpton 1B Freeman CF BJ Upton C McCann 2B Uggla SS Simmons

It would make me sad if the Bravos got Upton. They would be really good.

Something about Upton is just strange. Hard to understand why a team would dump a guy with a good contract at that age. Smells funny to me.

It would make me sad if the Bravos got Upton. They would be really good.
Well, if the rumors are true, it would mean Bourne is going to the Mets.
Something about Upton is just strange. Hard to understand why a team would dump a guy with a good contract at that age. Smells funny to me.
I think it has to do with a couple things, but mainly, this; Get what the most for him while they can.

Also, would be quite cool to have both Uptons in the Outfield in ATL.

Well, if the rumors are true, it would mean Bourne is going to the Mets.

I think it has to do with a couple things, but mainly, this; Get what the most for him while they can.

Also, would be quite cool to have both Uptons in the Outfield in ATL.

Honestly, I couldn't care less if the Mets get Bourn or not. As of right now our franchise is in the garbage. Bourn won't change that. We need young guys with some talent (out minor leaguers have not panned out).

Very nice addition for the Bravos. Can't wait to see them and the Nats battle it out in the Central. Im ready to make my predictions, but need a few more big FAs to sign

could be a good move. Hopefully he puts up more season like he did in 2011

Very nice addition for the Bravos. Can't wait to see them and the Nats battle it out in the Central. Im ready to make my predictions, but need a few more big FAs to sign
They can battle it out in the Central all they want, as long as the Braves win the NL East, I am happy.
could be a good move. Hopefully he puts up more season like he did in 2011
Hope so. But, peeps on Twitter are saying we sent Prado in the deal.. If that's the case, I am less than happy about it right now.

Like that trade for the Braves, as long as he doesnt start laying eggs like his brother

Like that trade for the Braves, as long as he doesnt start laying eggs like his brother
They could lay them together in our outfield.

Hate to see Prado go. Has been one of my favorites for the past few years. The guy doenst have an ounce of quit in him and has done everything the Braves have asked for him and then some.

They could lay them together in our outfield.

Hate to see Prado go. Has been one of my favorites for the past few years. The guy doenst have an ounce of quit in him and has done everything the Braves have asked for him and then some.

Prado is a class act for sure. The Braves have a good staff, and one of the better pens in baseball. If Upton plays like he is capable of, watch out

Prado is a class act for sure. The Braves have a good staff, and one of the better pens in baseball. If Upton plays like he is capable of, watch out
I think the big thing here with the deal for Upton, is the fact that Wren didnt give up any of our "young" arms that will be coming up within the next few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back