Status
Not open for further replies.
Craig's reaction was a little more intense than usual after that one. Gave Harper the stink eye just in case he forgot.

And I've changed my mind. Base open, he's probably gonna walk Bryce anyways. Might've been intentional. And no one was holding Bryce back from running to the mound. He just stood there and cussed.

I say most certainly intentional. Zimmerman is a living, breathing double play. Punking the plunk just set the table.

And I've changed my mind. Base open, he's probably gonna walk Bryce anyways. Might've been intentional. And no one was holding Bryce back from running to the mound. He just stood there and cussed.

That's what he gets for having that clown hipster hair cut and that Fisher Price My First Mustache, lol

Not too bad, always good to go to a game and not sit in the nosebleeds. Those right and left field seats there are "up there".
yeah they didn't even have those sections opened last night, forced everyone towards the middle. was glad to see a nice turnout for a weekday game, think it was about 25k

I was looking at the boxscore from Mondays Arod game and started laughing. The irony is quite high. While he was getting crucified (rightfully so), nobody seemed to make any mention about either pitcher.

Danny Salazar on the bump tonight for the Tribe. This kid is he future of this staff

Braves go for lucky number 13 tonight, the sweep of the Gnats and their 4th series sweep in a row. I'll be mowing my yard for most of it, but will have my ear buds in listening. Meds 8-10 3.85 era vs Zimmerman 13-6 3.06 era...should be a good match up for the pitchers. Go Braves!

I am looking forward to the Indians rookie pitching tonight.
It sounds like he's the real deal!
Is he the #1 or 2 prospect?

Almost game time!
Go tigers!

Danny Salazar on the bump tonight for the Tribe. This kid is he future of this staff

Impressive first inning tonight, but his fastball looks pretty straight.
Fast but straight.

Almost game time!
Go tigers!

I believe he's the #2 prospect. Francisco Lindor is a 19yr old short stop phenom who started in rookie ball and is now hitting .410 in AA and he's the #1 prospect. But Salazar is the real deal too

Same crappy batting order francona

He sure can throw some smoke 98 /99 mph.

Almost game time!
Go tigers!

#1 pitching not sure overall

Impressive first inning tonight, but his fastball looks pretty straight.
Fast but straight.

That breaking ball to Cabrera is the pitch he will use to protect his fastball because your right it doesn't have much movement on it

Watch fister, nothing is straight, it amazes me sometime he will just out to the blue give up 5 or 6 , luckily haven't happened much this yr though.

Doug Fister is the best pitcher no one has heard about. Lol

Swisher 0 for last 16 lol

Wow this strike zone is LARGE tonight

Lol in his last start for AAA Columbus, Salazar was 5 innings into a no hitter but was pulled for pitch count. No pitch restriction for him in the big leagues tho

Looks like the tigers are sitting on salazars off speed stuff.

Pena lol sucks giving up the run but should have been worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back