Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone watching this game in Fox Sports Ohio? This couple from Detroit is sitting in the seats that are right over the head of a left handed batter when they go to the close up view and they've been waving hi all game. The woman is gonna slap herself in the face with her under arm flab

2 bad calls in a row.

Did fox sports Ohio just show that Giambi was indeed out?

And yes, that lady in orange is something else!

The Brantley out at 2nd was the right call. Iglesias blocked the base and Brantley never touched the bag. The FSOhio camera crew got a real good look at it and showed it on replay

Anyone watching this game in Fox Sports Ohio? This couple from Detroit is sitting in the seats that are right over the head of a left handed batter when they go to the close up view and they've been waving hi all game. The woman is gonna slap herself in the face with her under arm flab

Yeah its annoying

Wtf swisher

Swisher is a horrible right fielder, and mikedean is irritated by fat people!

One more big out needed here. Nice to see an Indians game take over this thread lol just being relevant is a nice change for August

It's reported Kluber may miss up to 2 months with a strained ligament in his finger.
That will be a big blow.

It's reported Kluber may miss up to 2 months with a strained ligament in his finger.
That will be a big blow.

Yea. Josh Tomlin is making a rehab start tonight and should be up in a week or so. That'll help

Huge K!

It won't last...J/K

I think it's pretty clear this team doesn't have the consistent offense to compete for the division this year. But the wild card is a real possibility. Especially with Texas losing Cruz. The Indians are one April/May Mark Reynolds away from contending for the division. And having Salazar doesn't suck lol

Swisher obviously saw I called him out

God I can't wait for Lindor to be ready to come up. Asdrubal is so aggravating at the plate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back