Status
Not open for further replies.
Fastball down the pipe...no bueno

Bad call he always swings at first pitch...offspeed first dummy

Hell of a night for that kid. One mistake to the best hitter on the planet is nothing to hang your head on. Just gotta stop the damage now and see if the offense can pick him up

Miggy is Awesome!

I don't think they should of let him pitch to Cabrera, he was not going to get him a fourth time.

I don't think they should of let him pitch to Cabrera, he was not going to get him a fourth time.

No way you pull him in that spot. That was his game to win or lose

This is why every team on the planet wanted Salzaar at the trade deadline from the Indians. Keep the kid. He is gonna be a monster. He also should be taking Jimenez's spot in the rotation.

This is why every team on the planet wanted Salzaar at the trade deadline from the Indians. Keep the kid. He is gonna be a monster. He also should be taking Jimenez's spot in the rotation.

I agree cant wait for his salary to roll off next year

I think he gets added to the 25 after this, move Jimenez to bullpen and option Albers.

Ubaldo needs to stay in the rotation now with Kluber on the dl

Also, thank you Detroit for giving up on Raburn. Thanks a bunch!

Ubaldo needs to stay in the rotation now with Kluber on the dl

You are correct, just saw he went on today. That's a big blow.

The kid has a great future. But going against the best hitter in the league after getting him the first 3 times, the odds were against him. Miggy is a very smart hitter and he learns from all of his at bats and he figured him out.

You are correct, just saw he went on today. That's a big blow.

The same injury that basically ended Alex White's career. Lets hope it's not that bad

The kid has a great future. But going against the best hitter in the league after getting him the first 3 times, the odds were against him. Miggy is a very smart hitter and he learns from all of his at bats and he figured him out.

Figured him out? He served a meatball over the plate

The same injury that basically ended Alex White's career. Lets hope it's not that bad

Even though Jimenez hasn't been great, Indians won in that deal, big time.

Even though Jimenez hasn't been great, Indians won in that deal, big time.

Yes. Both gem prospects are not even in the majors anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back