Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugggh rich hill still in??

Always do. I can't stand that. Cody Allen should have started the 9th. Lefty lefty doesn't work when your lefty is Rich Hill

Was at the Mets game tonight with some co workers. Harvey pitched a hell of a game, 4 hit shutout. He'd destroy the Indians

Was at the Mets game tonight with some co workers. Harvey pitched a hell of a game, 4 hit shutout. He'd destroy the Indians

He better throw a complete game because that bullpen is awful.

No Dean, this is the Indians thread. Come back after we've won the World Series.

Why keep hill in vs righty?

Wrong...the game would never end cause mets offense blows

I hope Salazars bag from Columbus can fit rich hills belongings. That guy is so bad

Francona is a tard

Nooooow u bring in the righty

A team made a claim on Mark DeRosa. Could it be his former Braves? He kills lefties. Only owed a little more that 200k this year. Would make sense.

Good job rich hill. We know you can throw a ball to first base but you suck throwing it home

No Dean, this is the Indians thread. Come back after we've won the World Series.

They couldn't even do that in the movies

A team made a claim on Mark DeRosa. Could it be his former Braves? He kills lefties. Only owed a little more that 200k this year. Would make sense.

send Yanish down?

Lol, got some joksters in here tonight!

That was big. One more to go

(Forehead swipe)

Both are OF and switch hitters. Tough decision. Glad I don't have to make it.

DeRosa could play OF and we've still got Reed. Janish's glove is more important on the IF that any OF glove.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back