Status
Not open for further replies.
Cabrera needs to stop shifting towards the middle when lefties are up..hes getting burnt all series

Kipness!

Jeremy Bonderman is still alive?

He still has a nasty slider too

Carlos Gomez is so fun to watch in CF.

15.5 game lead. Unreal.

this thread has 216 pages. the area code for cleveland is 216. just sayin

Royals had a wake-up call yesterday, losing 7-0 to the Twins, but are up 5-2 going into the top of the ninth at home tonight. Going for their sixth straight series win since the all star break.

Mark it down, whoever wins this game tonight will win the division. It's as simple as that. What a game.

Mark it down, whoever wins this game tonight will win the division. It's as simple as that. What a game.

Lol sounds good to me

This game is gonna go all night

tigers for sure have the advantage at this point. bonderman can go 5 innings if needed. soon were gonna have swisher pitching

One thing different about the Tribe this year; I don't feel like we're sending in minor leaguers when our bench players come in. Much stronger & deeper bench this year.

Someone must have been teaching the pitchers to hold runners better. Can't remember the last time we picked someone off first.

One thing different about the Tribe this year; I don't feel like we're sending in minor leaguers when our bench players come in. Much stronger & deeper bench this year.

Someone must have been teaching the pitchers to hold runners better. Can't remember the last time we picked someone off first.

I feel the same way. Even are SP depth is way better. We don't have guys looking lost out there.

I think a few reserves are better than the starters too

I think a few reserves are better than the starters too

Just need that one big bat to hit cleanup. Hope Lindor is a power hitter lol!

Asking alot of a reliever to toss 40 pitches

Another win for the Royals, that's 58-53 on the year. The stadium sounds like it used to back in the 70s and 80s. Pretty cool.

Odd that they have won 13 of 15 and aren't even the hottest team in the division.

More lefties hitting to left field. ..ballgame

curtains... it was a blast tonight fellas. felt like i was watching the game with all of you

Ouch! Torpedoed by the Led (as in Pb=lead) Zep! Just had a feeling we were gonna run out of pitchers before they ran out of hitters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back