Status
Not open for further replies.

Roadrunner

Golf More Better!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Enough ranting about the HOF vote - - 33 days until pitchers & catchers report to Spring Training!

Oh, and GO D'BACKS!

P.S. Kirk Gibson/Kevin Towers, how about less grumbling and more winning?!

Oh yeah well the Indians added....ummm....well....ummm...

Im hoping they still somehow get Jimenez back for 1 more year, even though we have bigger needs on the roster than SP

Pre P & C prediction....Bosox repeat! Just a little bias on my part....

We need a Tanaka watch...Kershaw, Tanaka, Greinke and Ryu had a nice ring to it.

Verlander out 6-8 weeks with abdominal surgery.

3rd in AL Central I see it now!

If Tanaka will accept Groupons in lieu of salary, AZ has a chance to sign him.

I was trying to think of a scenario in which saint Louis could get him but I won't even throw one out.. It's not happening. They don't really need him haha

So... how about those Twins? 3rd in the Central, if they're lucky. Still no starting pitching.

At least they can keep beating the White Sox!

As long as the Bankees don't win the World Series, it's a good year. Tigers with some head scratcher moves, we will see if it pays off.

As long as the Bankees don't win the World Series, it's a good year. Tigers with some head scratcher moves, we will see if it pays off.

Luckily their division stinks and they should be able to weather the storm while Verlander is out

Luckily their division stinks and they should be able to weather the storm while Verlander is out

I saw he's just going to be out til mid February, no big deal (but why wait for the surgery til now). Anyways Cleveland should be good, KC will do their usual song and dance. I want to see if the NL Central is as good this year as it was last, tough to beat!

Tanaka to start things off, Tazawa to provide some great middle relief and Koji to close them out in Beantown in 2014. The Asian Assassins.....has a nice ring to it!

Tanaka to start things off, Tazawa to provide some great middle relief and Koji to close them out in Beantown in 2014. The Asian Assassins.....has a nice ring to it!

I was super impressed with Koji in the playoffs.

Oh yeah well the Indians added....ummm....well....ummm...

Im hoping they still somehow get Jimenez back for 1 more year, even though we have bigger needs on the roster than SP

Can never have to much starting pitching. I am wondering what needs you are putting ahead of SP right now?

Our rotation looks like this: Masterson, Salzaar, Kluber, McCalister, Bauer/Carrasco/Marcum

I think another middle of the rotation SP should be at the top of that list and there are some guys still out there that could help.

I saw he's just going to be out til mid February, no big deal (but why wait for the surgery til now). Anyways Cleveland should be good, KC will do their usual song and dance. I want to see if the NL Central is as good this year as it was last, tough to beat!

Cleveland will digress...I just don't think they made the improvements needed to have a bettwr record this year.

Cleveland will digress...I just don't think they made the improvements needed to have a bettwr record this year.

The Tigers have digressed IMO too. Now that the drama is over with prince and his wife and little miggy, we can move on!

I'm really looking forward to this year. Hope the Royals can take the next step and make the playoffs.

Salazar for Cleveland is the real deal! Hope he stays healthy this year!

Can never have to much starting pitching. I am wondering what needs you are putting ahead of SP right now?

Our rotation looks like this: Masterson, Salzaar, Kluber, McCalister, Bauer/Carrasco/Marcum

I think another middle of the rotation SP should be at the top of that list and there are some guys still out there that could help.

A bat at 3B it's been vacant for years

Mike are you strictly a Cleveland fan to do you show love to the other team in Ohio? Just curious if I'm the only one. I absolutely LOVE my REDS but I always root for the Indians since they are my "other" home team.

Mike are you strictly a Cleveland fan to do you show love to the other team in Ohio? Just curious if I'm the only one. I absolutely LOVE my REDS but I always root for the Indians since they are my "other" home team.

Cleveland or bust buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back