Status
Not open for further replies.
Tribe win streak in jeopardy tied with Rangers in the 7th. I think darvish is finally done after 110 pitches

Tribe win streak in jeopardy tied with Rangers in the 7th. I think darvish is finally done after 110 pitches

I blame you for that home run

[QU OTE=mikedean441;3080876]Tribe win streak in jeopardy tied with Rangers in the 7th. I think darvish is finally done after 110 pitches[/QUOTE]
You watched, didn't you?

[QU OTE=mikedean441;3080876]Tribe win streak in jeopardy tied with Rangers in the 7th. I think darvish is finally done after 110 pitches
You watched, didn't you?[/QUOTE]

Nope turned it off at 4 to 4

The Rays won. It's a miracle.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

The Rays won. It's a miracle.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

I'm still waiting for it to be announced they actually lost.

Heyward with an opposite field HR. He's been tearing it up lately Braves up 2-1 over the D-Backs

Heyward with an opposite field HR. He's been tearing it up lately Braves up 2-1 over the D-Backs

Sucks to think after that sweep of the Marlins we are still tied with them for first.

Need the W tonight

Sucks to think after that sweep of the Marlins we are still tied with them for first.

Need the W tonight

Sucks to think we lost two in a row at home to Seattle

And the pitcher gets an RBI single off of Teheran with two outs to tie the game at 2. Barves gonna barve

Heyward just scored from 1st on a double to LF. Braves up 3-2

But the triple at was awesome.

Nice to see the Braves get the W last night...this team is so frustrating to watch consistently.

Nice to see the Braves get the W last night...this team is so frustrating to watch consistently.

Agreed. But when Heyward is hot, they win

Hey Ryan.. I'm in here today. Cardinals finally won one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back