Status
Not open for further replies.
MLB lost a heck of a person today. Rest in peace Don Zimmer.

Oh man. What a great baseball guy. Had the pleasure of interviewing him out in Cooperstown and in Toronto. RIP Zim.

Zimmer was a great baseball mind and character of the game. RIP

2.5 hour rain delay and now tribe jump out to early 1 to 0 lead

Just saw that Zimmerman past away. I used to love to watch him. Rest in Peace.

And Ortiz just teed off on one
..tribe down 2 to 1

Tribe wins in extra...6 in a row so far, back to .500 and 3.5 out

RIP

z1.png

Royals win again. Sorry, Taylor.

10450132_10201841771758581_103455142463014742_n.jpg

Giants Keep rolling putting there foot on the throats of the NL west

WIth Santana and Swisher on the DL...KEEP EM THERE!

Santana is too good of a hitter to keep out of the lineup. I don't care if they hit him 9th. His obp is more than double his average. At some point he has to turn it around, right?

The Fish with a 4 game road sweep and tied for 1st? The world is coming to an end lol.

Hottest Team in Baseball....you guessed it

#RollTribe

Hottest Team in Baseball....you guessed it

#RollTribe

I don't know about that the Giants have been on fire for the last month about to get to 40 wins

I don't know about that the Giants have been on fire for the last month about to get to 40 wins

Right now...6 in a row, a few others at 5...so technically

I hope the giants go far this year. Love rooting for teams like them once my team gets bounced. Stays low key, awesome ball park, old school uniforms. Just a lot to like. After the Indians are out lol

I hope the giants go far this year. Love rooting for teams like them once my team gets bounced. Stays low key, awesome ball park, old school uniforms. Just a lot to like. After the Indians are out lol
They have been fun to watch over the last 5 years

The Cards turn a triple play and Tex isn't here to talk about it?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back