MLB.com Beat the Streak

jrs362

Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone else play? I've been playing for many years and the best I've been able to do is 11 or 12 in a row. Nobody has been able to beat DiMaggio's 56 game streak since this game has been active. The top BTS Streak is 49 games back in 2007.

MLB.com Beat the Streak:

Each day on which a regular season MLB game is played during the Contest Period (each, a "Game Day"), you may select one (1) or two (2) players from a list displayed by MLB.com of MLB players who are on each MLB Club's active roster on that Game Day (the "Active Players List"). You may select any MLB player from the Active Players List, including any player you have previously chosen, until five (5) minutes prior to the scheduled start of the MLB game (the "Lock Time") in which such MLB player is on an active roster for that Game Day. You can make your daily player selection up to ten (10) calendar days prior to any Game Day and may change your selection at any time prior to the Lock Time for any applicable MLB player on that Game Day. The Active Players List may change as a result of injury or other roster changes, so be alert!

I can create a THP group if others are interested.

Back