NoShanks

Grandaddy 19 Alumni
Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone looking forward to this game October 25th?

played the demo and loved it. Back to the roots; no flying, wall running, colorful corny outfits, and annoying emotes.

in my opinion, should be the best cod since mw2.

Mw2 was so great , they ruined the series afterward with all the flying and extras. If it ain’t broke , don’t fix it. The model was perfect.
I don’t game anymore but still check on the trailers from time to time. The e3 trailer looked great excited to see it being played

cannot freaking wait

I don’t game anymore but this is tempting. I gave up when all the wall walking and power up abilities and nonsense started.

I may be tempted into this, but I rarely even turn on my PS4 anymore so may just wait and see

I have played the alpha & beta demo’s so far and I am impressed with the game play. I have issues with it looking over saturated where MW & MW2 had a more realistic colour (english) pallet. With an 11 year old in the house I’m likely to get it than not on the PS4.

Tomorrow is the day. I was so indifferent about this game. Now, I'm finding myself really craving some old school call of duty. No battle royale, just regular old team death match.

Anybody planning on picking this up? My PS4 hasn't been on in months. May be time to change that.

Tomorrow is the day. I was so indifferent about this game. Now, I'm finding myself really craving some old school call of duty. No battle royale, just regular old team death match.

Anybody planning on picking this up? My PS4 hasn't been on in months. May be time to change that.

I have it pre installed as I bought it digitally. Cannot wait for 9pm Eastern tomorrow! Although, I highly doubt the launch will be smooth and I’m sure the live servers will be down. In that case, I’ll be diving into the campaign.

I agree. I missed the old school call of duty boots on ground, no flying or wall running, no redic emotes or camos. Just simple old school tactical combat. I thoroughly enjoyed the beta.

Modern Warfare has been purchased. My PS4 hasn't been on forever. Probably have a ton of updates to do on the console.

Oh yes. I've not played any COD's since MWII. I hate all the goofy gimmicks and such everyone has mentioned.

I will have to get back into the swing. Averaging 1 or 2 k's per match for a few games. LOL!!!:p

I'm on... And I'm pretty bad lol... Always takes a while

Down loaded now and feel like I did when the original came out..... currently getting a hand full of kills per match but that’ll improve. Playing on PS4 so feel free to add me - PSN user name same as on here:cool:

I am already above a 1:1 ratio so pretty happy. Slick game - really impressed

Got mine yesterday, too me two hours to get the updates and get playing lol

Add me for whatever games style Gyro25 Gotta re get used to it, been playing destiny due the last couple years :cautious:

I play on xbox1 and gamer tag is the same as here.

Need to dive into the campaign somewhat soon. I’ve heard it’s really good

68gb to install it.. What's the friggin point of the CD then :rolleyes:

68gb to install it.. What's the friggin point of the CD then :rolleyes:

After I downloaded it and updates my ps4 says it's using over 100gb of storage

After I downloaded it and updates my ps4 says it's using over 100gb of storage

So the CD is just there to make us feel good, I guess

I think my game is taking up roughly 120gb if I remember correctly? It needed an update and I didn't have enough space. I think I had to delete all but one or two other games just to get this thing going.

On a side note, I am not liking the maps. Like, at all. Which is a shame, because the gunplay, movement speed, TTK is all perfect. I played last night for a bit and just had to shut it down out of frustration. People just crouched peeking around corners everywhere. Impossible to see them before you start taking fire. So many doorways, windows, and pathways that I am finding that people are head glitching everywhere. The maps just don't flow well for me. Maybe it'll get better when I have a better feel for the layout. But, at this point, I fear that it was kind of a waste of $60.

The maps are absolutely terrible :(

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

I was a wait and see on this game ... glad I did now.

I was a wait and see on this game ... glad I did now.
I'm really hoping they can salvage it. I love everything else about the game. I don't expect them to replace all the maps. But, I hope they release some new maps that are much better. They'd have to be free though. If they expect me to pay extra for more of this, they'll be disappointed.

Yeah, there's camping in all of them... Just is if it anymore, but these maps are pretty detailed.

Been having major, unresolvable NAT issues with two Xboxes in my home network.. waiting for a fix.

Back