Only two things that stand out to me that I think they need to tweak is the 725 and the footsteps. They are so loud. It also doesn't help when you are trying to be stealthy and your character screams that they see an enemy when you are anywhere close.

So really easy you just need their activision id ?
Is the activision id the same as their gamer tag? I think I have an activision id, but don't remember.

Is the activision id the same as their gamer tag? I think I have an activision id, but don't remember.

Think you had to make on to play

I'm jumping on now if anyone wants to play.. Gyro25

I actually disabled cross-play due to the fact that I feel like playing against PC players has an unfair advantage. No lie was using the 725 last night and had some good runs with it, nothing like one shot one kill haha.

I stay away from the CoD games - i just hate the style of gun play. I far prefer battlefield. That said I've been playing a lot of blackout over the last year because I do love the Battle Royale. I'm just not sure that I'll get heavily into this one

As mentioned I haven't played in years but thinking about picking this up for my son and I may end up playing too haha

Best gun camo20191101_164126.jpg

Was going to play last night. But, again, I turned the PS4 on and saw that it had another update. Watched an episode of Peaky Blinders on Netflix while it copied the files forever. Got a few matches in. I feel like their map rotation is severely limited at the moment.

I accidentally killed my a50s last night. What a freaking bummer.

Anyone try to play Co-Op yet? Something is glitchy with it, tried to do so last night and there was no objective or enemies when I got into the game with people.

Anyone try to play Co-Op yet? Something is glitchy with it, tried to do so last night and there was no objective or enemies when I got into the game with people.
That happened a few times, have to reboot the game I found. I also had issues where I couldn't use my ammo box or whatever, even though it showed I had it

Fun, but pretty damn hard

Man, I played a match last night where I finally saw spawn trapping in it's full glory. We were pinned down so bad. Not sure how the hell the game kept spawning us in the exact same spot. It was brutal. Also found out that the map rotation is different for different game modes. Explains why it feels like I only play on 4 maps in TDM 6v6.

I agree with this assessment. My son LOVES that game. It wasn't for me I'm more of a run and gun guy.

Even though I haven't played in years I was thinking about picking MW up for him and trying it out. Based on what I'm reading so far I might not though
As mentioned I haven't played in years but thinking about picking this up for my son and I may end up playing too haha

What system are you on?

not so much but am looking forward to jedi: fallen order

Put in about 20 hours so far and ranking near 60.

so far I love it. My favorite weapon is the FR. One burst is insta kill 75% of the time.

I recently slapped on overkill and playing 725 in second slot. So much fun. Granted over powered so I’m enjoying it before the nerf comes.

the maps are the weakest. It’s basically the biggest negative about the game. But good news there is a massive leak of future maps coming over the next year, including maps from past mws, including rust and shipment.

List of maps below:

Put in about 20 hours so far and ranking near 60.

so far I love it. My favorite weapon is the FR. One burst is insta kill 75% of the time.

I recently slapped on overkill and playing 725 in second slot. So much fun. Granted over powered so I’m enjoying it before the nerf comes.

the maps are the weakest. It’s basically the biggest negative about the game. But good news there is a massive leak of future maps coming over the next year, including maps from past mws, including rust and shipment.

List of maps below:

Unsure on spending the extra money on more maps. I didn't really look into available maps before buying the base game. It's pretty weak. We'll see. Already getting sick of the current maps but liking a lot of other aspects. Keep on grinding I suppose. I think I just hit level 30 last night.

Unsure on spending the extra money on more maps. I didn't really look into available maps before buying the base game. It's pretty weak. We'll see. Already getting sick of the current maps but liking a lot of other aspects. Keep on grinding I suppose. I think I just hit level 30 last night.

Eventually you’ll figure out a strategy on most maps that works well for your style of play. If I recalled, most of those maps will be free DLC

And there is a battle royale mode coming December/January I believe.

Finally got Co-Op working, damn is it hard. Unless you go in with a group of 3 other guys you actually know it's hard to develop a true strategy and cohesiveness. Many times my team would just get pinned in and ambushed by a never ending group of bots.

Finally got Co-Op working, damn is it hard. Unless you go in with a group of 3 other guys you actually know it's hard to develop a true strategy and cohesiveness. Many times my team would just get pinned in and ambushed by a never ending group of bots.
Yeah and person needs to have a different perk or ability. That said, a THP clan would be cool to give a go at some of these things

Back