I have never played Ground War. May have to give it a shot. I have been really only been able to stomach the Shoot House 24/7 playlist.

I was playing shoot house most of the time. I venture into 20 domination and ground war from time to time. Trying to work ongetting headshots for sniper reticules

I’m ranked level 135 at the moment things starting to click and my kd is climbing steadily.

I was playing shoot house most of the time. I venture into 20 domination and ground war from time to time. Trying to work ongetting headshots for sniper reticules

I’m ranked level 135 at the moment things starting to click and my kd is climbing steadily.
Ha. My KD is on the decline. In past COD's I would hover around 1.5-1.8. Each new title seems to see my KD drop. I was like a 1.1 at one point in Modern Warfare, but playing once or twice a week, I don't keep up with the meta and seem to get dominated by a new gun each time. I dropped to like a .95 now. I see the 357 is the new gun of choice. But, I did get to level 45 last night. Slow steady increase. I find that HQ on Shoot House is a nice way to play a match that lasts a long time and get some decent points and KD.

Ugh, finally have a few hours to burn. Can't golf, so I thought I'd jump on modern warfare. Nope 13gb update to download and install. Maybe I'll play some campaign.

H
Ugh, finally have a few hours to burn. Can't golf, so I thought I'd jump on modern warfare. Nope 13gb update to download and install. Maybe I'll play some campaign.
haha yeah every Tuesday they have an update.

H

haha yeah every Tuesday they have an update.
I played Thursday night. This seems off their schedule. Whatever I suppose. Getting some of the campaign done.

I might be playing too much because my wife said last night i jerked up quickly and shouted "cover" and then went back to sleep o_O

I busted through the campaign and am getting ready to investigate some of the other parts of the game. Getting to old to out shoot the kids so I try to play something where reflexes aren't the only thing needed. Love the game so far.

So played a bit more over the past few weeks and I am starting to love it. There are still maps I’m not keen but the new content is helping.
Looking for more people to play with - PSN user name the same as here if you want to add me :p

This game is addicting for sure. I seem to stick with playing team deathmatch.

PSN is same username as here. Feel to add if you want.

The updates for this thing are crazy. I'm going to have to buy more storage.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

The updates for this thing are crazy. I'm going to have to buy more storage.

last night I tried to update it, and it said I had no space. Looked at my HD and I had well over 100GB free. Ended up moving all of it to an external drive.

last night I tried to update it, and it said I had no space. Looked at my HD and I had well over 100GB free. Ended up moving all of it to an external drive.
Yeah that's what I was confused about. I had more than plenty and it kept saying no space.

Yeah that's what I was confused about. I had more than plenty and it kept saying no space.

yup, and I was too lazy to google a solution. I haven't been playing it much lately, mostly been MLB The Show at this point in time. But I like to keep it updated for when I want to turn it on.

yup, and I was too lazy to google a solution. I haven't been playing it much lately, mostly been MLB The Show at this point in time. But I like to keep it updated for when I want to turn it on.
I just bought it a few weeks ago. I'm not all that into video games, but it helps me pass some time.

Been on and off it this week. Dropped in Rory PGA tour and looking forward to Mays PSN games...

I'm still adding and subtracting stuff. I've got 10TB's hanging off one of my X-box's and 4 on the other. I've got room it's just deciding on what I want to load. The Warzone add -on isn't bad but I suck at quick shooter games. Some of my other games I have on both since I get kicked to the bedroom sometimes by the misses.

If it's a PS4, I think it had something to do with the way they apply game updates. I'm pretty sure it copies all of, or at least most of the entire game, places the update in place and reinstalls it.

My COD game is now just shy of 200gb. And, it's now the only game I have installed on my system because if their ridiculous updates.

If it's a PS4, I think it had something to do with the way they apply game updates. I'm pretty sure it copies all of, or at least most of the entire game, places the update in place and reinstalls it.

My COD game is now just shy of 200gb. And, it's now the only game I have installed on my system because if their ridiculous updates.

I did some warzone for the first time ever with an old co-worker to tonight. It wasn’t bad. The speed of core games suits me more, but this was enjoyable too.

Double XP is available online through the weekend.

Tried to play a match last night since my computer is not top of the line my match was cut short. I’m an old school CoD player since the original COD . World at War is still my favourite love WW2 games

Played some this weekend. All Battle Royale/Plunder. I refuse base multiplayer - just not my style.

The game has been broken This past weekend. Finding game was taking forever and my weapon progress hasn’t been tracking. Hopefully the next update will fix it.

The game has been broken This past weekend. Finding game was taking forever and my weapon progress hasn’t been tracking. Hopefully the next update will fix it.
The update has made it a pretty bad mess. Laggy, in game chat is sketchy at best. Between matches I get stuck between lobbies. It won't let me back out. Either have to restart the PS4 or wait 5 minutes for it to finally error out.

quarantine mode finally got me about 2 weeks ago. I haven't had any video games in years!! Started playing in college 2007 with COD4 Modern warfare (the original, not remastered) with my last one being 2012 Black Ops 2..... man im so bad compared to what I used to be. My reaction time and aim is horrible lol

K/D used to be between 2.3 - 2.7 back then.... now after getting my ass kicked, I just got my K/D over 1.1. Took me rank 30 to get there. Its a lot harder than I remember

Back