quarantine mode finally got me about 2 weeks ago. I haven't had any video games in years!! Started playing in college 2007 with COD4 Modern warfare (the original, not remastered) with my last one being 2012 Black Ops 2..... man im so bad compared to what I used to be. My reaction time and aim is horrible lol

K/D used to be between 2.3 - 2.7 back then.... now after getting my ass kicked, I just got my K/D over 1.1. Took me rank 30 to get there. Its a lot harder than I remember
Man, the game has changed so much since then. It is a lot faster paced now. At least to me. But, I could just be getting old and my reflexes are garbage, lol. I played COD4 remastered a bit last year. I was much better at that then the newer games. The maps were better, the movement speed was a bit slower. Just easier to get a good string of kills together.

oh man I was cleaning out some stuff and came across all the old COD Modern Warfare games... Might have to fire up the game during the next rain storm.

The game has been broken This past weekend. Finding game was taking forever and my weapon progress hasn’t been tracking. Hopefully the next update will fix it.
Glad that wasn't just me. Games were taking forever and sometimes I would get in a lobby and get kicked into the search again. Thought my internet was bad haha

Man, the game has changed so much since then. It is a lot faster paced now. At least to me. But, I could just be getting old and my reflexes are garbage, lol. I played COD4 remastered a bit last year. I was much better at that then the newer games. The maps were better, the movement speed was a bit slower. Just easier to get a good string of kills together.
Its different for sure.... im pretty aggressive and rush around. Seems like this game is built around camping and I cant stand any of the maps. way too many buildings and windows everywhere. not a fan of all the doors needing to be opened either

and of course the best games ive had so far are the original modern warfare maps

Its different for sure.... im pretty aggressive and rush around. Seems like this game is built around camping and I cant stand any of the maps. way too many buildings and windows everywhere. not a fan of all the doors needing to be opened either

and of course the best games ive had so far are the original modern warfare maps
COD over the years has taken a lot from games like battlefield and rainbow six. Definitely not the COD of before.

I agree. I don't like the new maps. Like, at all. I haven't played the traditional game since Warzone came out. I usually stick to Plunder too. Can respawn and there is a lot more action. Less grindy.

COD over the years has taken a lot from games like battlefield and rainbow six. Definitely not the COD of before.
I agree. I don't like the new maps. Like, at all. I haven't played the traditional game since Warzone came out. I usually stick to Plunder too. Can respawn and there is a lot more action. Less grindy.
Definitely not what I was expecting...I haven't owned a system in about 7 years so im sure im behind the times haha. But I bought it to pass the time while forced to stay home on weekends so overall its doing the job

Most of my buddies only play Warzone, I haven't yet cuz im so used to multiplayer and thats all I wanna do. Ive only ever played 1 of the campaigns also

Maps IMO can make or break the game. probably has the worst batch of maps ive played

Maps IMO can make or break the game. probably has the worst batch of maps ive played

I agree with this. I was grinding this game for a few weeks and got up to 145 or so but got burnt out on it with the not-so-great choice of maps. They added a few new ones but they miss the ball by a lot. Shoot House and Hackney Yard are good but everything else is sub-par. In multiplayer they occasionally have a small-map-only playlist but it comes and goes. I'm also not a fan of the ranks resetting each season.

I agree with this. I was grinding this game for a few weeks and got up to 145 or so but got burnt out on it with the not-so-great choice of maps. They added a few new ones but they miss the ball by a lot. Shoot House and Hackney Yard are good but everything else is sub-par. In multiplayer they occasionally have a small-map-only playlist but it comes and goes. I'm also not a fan of the ranks resetting each season.
Agree completely. Way too much camping and not enough action either for me

that Piccadilly map is hands down the worst designed map I’ve ever played. Can’t think of the other one but it’s the same thing with buses or trains in the middle but buildings all over the place. i bought the ps4 and game for fun cuz of the damn virus but so far it’s just upset me lol

Back