Man, i haven't been on in a few days. Assuming there is probably another patch to be installed by now. Was starting to find my groove for a while. I got back into Hardcore mode. That's typically my favorite.

Finally have everything updated, been absolutely brutal, hopefully I can get on tonight.

Planning on playing tomorrow, one of my buddies got the game as well.

The new map Shoot House is always a fun way to break up all the bigger maps where everyone camps/snipes. I have my 725 almost maxed out and am running a sawed off barrel, thing is unstoppable in close/mid range.

Finally have everything updated, been absolutely brutal, hopefully I can get on tonight.

Planning on playing tomorrow, one of my buddies got the game as well.
It seems like anytime I try to play I have to download a new update which takes up a good chunk of playing time. It's understandable but frustrating at the same time.

Also, I really suck at this game.

It seems like anytime I try to play I have to download a new update which takes up a good chunk of playing time. It's understandable but frustrating at the same time.

Also, I really suck at this game.
Lol, me too. I played the Shoot House (think that's the name) playlist. I do pretty well when HQ is on. Had a couple good runs. But, I quickly come back down to earth the next match.

Gotta setup your PS4 or Xbox to download updates when its in rest or sleep mode. I never usually have to wait to download anything. Just boot up and install whatever update, then I'm golden.

can someone get @sposey013168 bett
Gotta setup your PS4 or Xbox to download updates when its in rest or sleep mode. I never usually have to wait to download anything. Just boot up and install whatever update, then I'm golden.

yup certainly saves time.

I'll look into this when I get home.

I do that but the copying takes a while too.. plus so much damn memory.. had to delete basically everything else :mad: may have to explore external memory boost for mine, I have the 400gb version

I do that but the copying takes a while too.. plus so much damn memory.. had to delete basically everything else :mad: may have to explore external memory boost for mine, I have the 400gb version
Yea maybe it's because I currently have the Pro 1TB version, but I def. haven't had to wait nearly as long as my old non-Pro PS4 on updates.

the external drive is the way to go. I move all the games to that that don't get played frequently at the time. So my PS4 currently has MW and MLB19 loaded, everything else is on the external.

Yeah, the update is downloaded and awaiting install. It's the copying that takes forever. I wish it would do the install when in sleep too.

The care package has been pretty disappointing. Very rarely get high level streak. Maybe 1 chopper gunner, gun ship and a juggernaut.

it’s mostly uav, cluster, shield turrent, and wheelson.

I’m thinking it’s not worth it to have in the kill streak slot.

Haven’t had the kills to see...

Playing better today that I have for a few days. Still loving it :p

Wow I really lost track of time last night, was up til 3am haha

Last edited:
Thoughts on upcoming battle royale mode in early 2020 with 200 players for 100v100 or 200 in solo?

Havent had a chance to play in a while since we are moving but curious what everyone thinks of the cross platform.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Played a few multiplayer matches but really have focused on campaign. Really digging the game play.

Watched this the other night, pretty wild:

Not gonna lie, been watching some other COD MW videos to tweak my classes better and it's been paying off. K/D is going up!

I think my game is taking up roughly 120gb if I remember correctly? It needed an update and I didn't have enough space. I think I had to delete all but one or two other games just to get this thing going.

On a side note, I am not liking the maps. Like, at all. Which is a shame, because the gunplay, movement speed, TTK is all perfect. I played last night for a bit and just had to shut it down out of frustration. People just crouched peeking around corners everywhere. Impossible to see them before you start taking fire. So many doorways, windows, and pathways that I am finding that people are head glitching everywhere. The maps just don't flow well for me. Maybe it'll get better when I have a better feel for the layout. But, at this point, I fear that it was kind of a waste of $60.

You must have been playing against me I can only hide and shoot there is no way I am fast enough I have been destroyed by a couple of 5 year old from the way they sound

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You must have been playing against me I can only hide and shoot there is no way I am fast enough I have been destroyed by a couple of 5 year old from the way they sound

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha. Could be. Probably just my lack of hand eye coordination these days, lol.

Watched this the other night, pretty wild:

Not gonna lie, been watching some other COD MW videos to tweak my classes better and it's been paying off. K/D is going up!

That’s insane. I’m lucky to get like 5 kills before I die in ground war.

That’s insane. I’m lucky to get like 5 kills before I die in ground war.
I have never played Ground War. May have to give it a shot. I have been really only been able to stomach the Shoot House 24/7 playlist.

Back