Modernize a Classic? What’s your poison?

Ben Hogan Golf is doing a really good job integrating "traditional" looks into modern equipment. If I had to pick something, maybe Mizuno T-zoid or my dad had a McHenry Metals driver that looked good and performed well.

Easy peasy on this one. I would like another version of the Warbird Sole Plate with Jailbreak, Flash face, and the AI designed aerodynamic shape. If I could get that in a 16.5* head on a 5 wood length shaft that would be awesome, thank you very much.

ping beryllium irons
I have the iSi's in Nickel. They only made those for a few months because they found out the nickel was hazardous to the health of the workers who were working on it.

PING Eye-2 irons and BeCu putters. Beautiful clubs that I thought were timeless - it would be good to see new versions hit the market.

I kind of feel like this is what Hogan is doing with ICON.

Obviously Eye2 irons would be the classic I want redone.

Maybe not a classic at this point, but damnit TaylorMade bring back the XFT with different grind options, and a face that can rust to go a long with one that doesn't.
holy crap updated xFT, even if it was just the shape and not the replacement option. Would make me happy.

If you could pick ANY classic or older release and have a company modernize it for re-release, what would it be? WHY?
I wanna see a Bullseye style putter with heel/toe weighting and high MOI.

holy crap updated xFT, even if it was just the shape and not the replacement option. Would make me happy.

yup, I still have mine in the basement. Loved that wedge.

yes, give me a lower spinning SuperTri and I'd be happy.

Was the Superdeep meant to be even lower spinning?

Was the Superdeep meant to be even lower spinning?

yup, deeper face, lower spin model. At the time I wasn't a huge deep face driver fan, which is why Razr Hawk and me got along well.
SuperTri was the first driver change I made because of a THP event.

XFT!!!!!!! IF by update you mean a completly different wedge? I am in hahaha.

:sick::sick::poop::poop:

Wilson FG-17s for sure, but maybe make them hollow and more forgiving so mortals could play them. I'd buy those today just for the looks. I'll also second the vote for the TM TP irons. Love the Tour Preferred MCs from 2014 (?). I've even been cruising ebay seeing if I could find a good set someone was wanting to give away.

Now, it's RTX4 or bust, mostly. Be smart, Dean. Be smart.

I have something special coming with Vokey, so I'll have to put the RTX4 on hold.

Now, it's RTX4 or bust, mostly. Be smart, Dean. Be smart.

How long have you gamed the RTX4? What did you have in the bag previously? How would you compare them?

Back