Mohawks, THP, and the "C" word

Great news. Has to be such a relief.

Kevin

FANTASTIC !!!
Congrats on the anniversary!

Being a cancer survivor myself, I can truly appreciate that kind of news.

Congrats, way to fight through this together!

This is awesome news TH. Congratulations.

Absolutely amazing and touching story. Glad that you felt the need to tell us...I know you consider THP to be a family. And I do as well.

Sent from my Evo 3D using Tapatalk

That's awesome Tomahawk, I wasn't around during the original post last year. But I'm glad to hear she is doing so well.

This is absolutely awesome buddy, I am so happy for you and your wife. Just made my day, thank you for sharing.

That is awesome news!!

Great news!!

That is awesome!! Glad to hear she is doing well.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Glad to hear! Cheers to more!!

Thanks for the kind words from you all. Last year was a struggle, but we made it through and we are stronger for it. THP is a great place, with great support from some very good people. It is not only a golf forum, but a place to share good and bad about every aspect of life if you need or want to. I have seen threads about family deaths, sickness, injuries etc. and am touched every time I enter a thread and see the same names over and over offering friendship and support. It is very touching to know that people you have never met care for and support you, all based on a common love of golf. THP members are unquestionably the best.

Hey man, I am sorry that I am extremely late on this, but happy C-Free Anniversary! God has really blessed you guys and I am so happy for you.

Hey man, I am sorry that I am extremely late on this, but happy C-Free Anniversary! God has really blessed you guys and I am so happy for you.
Thank you my friend!

Back